User Controls

Toxic people

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Who are the evilest people in your lives, niggas? Tell me about them and how you handle dealing with their bullshit.

One of my close friends growing up was a narcissist with some very bizarre and aggressive behaviors.
    D3VDINSIDX Houston [skittishly parrot my rente]
    Xanax, although I am not dependent and could really fight off any urge of popping the stupid little pill, the sensation is too nice.
    Originally posted by D3VDINSIDX Xanax, although I am not dependent and could really fight off any urge of popping the stupid little pill, the sensation is too nice.

Yeah, I was horrible when I took clonazepam. My whole life, I had no idea that I was actually swimming in crippling anxiety. When I finally had a little pill that made it go away, I couldn't stop.
    Originally posted by Zanick Yeah, I was horrible when I took clonazepam. My whole life, I had no idea that I was actually swimming in crippling anxiety. When I finally had a little pill that made it go away, I couldn't stop.

This is my current situation! although I have the willpower to stop I just don't want to. My gf hates this drug as well haha
    Originally posted by D3VDINSIDX This is my current situation! although I have the willpower to stop I just don't want to. My gf hates this drug as well haha

You probably already know this, but don't stop taking it cold turkey. The best thing you can do is get a doctor to help you taper off because if you fuck it up, you can have seizures and die.
    I was just researching this as well, Yes I am starting to take them everyday and I don't even remember conversations with people or whole days at times when I take 2-3 or even 4 pills.
    I don't believe in the idea of a toxic person
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Zanick if you fuck it up, you can have seizures and die.

fucc
    Originally posted by Nil fucc

Yee ahaha all of the sudden this shit ain't fun. I warn people all the time whenever anyone gets a anything off me
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    you havent yet met radioactive people/
    mso8 Houston
    i dont have to interact with toxic people all too often. my folks give me a hard time sometiems but thats to be expected right
    resident evil
    i'm loading up my handgun
    for all these life's zombies
    RestStop Space Nigga
    How do you deal with zombies? Blow their motherfuckin' heads off!
Jump to Top