User Controls

Playstation 4?

PS4 has been out for some years now? I'm guessing about every 8 years a new system comes out?

Is PS5 in the plans? should I wait and buy it so it's a hundred or 2 less in a years time and just buy a 4 now?

I want to play online like old days (like I havn't online game in 16 years or so)

second question

Anyone remember Myth or Myst or whatever the fuck it was called. shows my knowledge of RPG

CS didn't interest me. BF did.
    Get an xbox one if you are looking for a console. You can probably still get a 500gb for 189. It's an amazing deal.

If you want to play online however, I recommend PC. Those console subscriptions are highway robbery.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Myst is not an RPG. Retard.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    PlayStation is funded and indeed operated by the FBI. If you buy an XBox you are supporting terrorism and cho-mos.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Myst is not an RPG. Retard.

I thought RPG meant Roll Playing Game? How is it not a roll playing game when your objective is to go from scene to scene and find clues to the next?

is there another name for that. And I admit i have little knowledge of games. no need to use abrasive and hurtful slurs at me, Phaggot!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I thought RPG meant Roll Playing Game? How is it not a roll playing game when your objective is to go from scene to scene and find clues to the next?

is there another name for that. And I admit i have little knowledge of games. no need to use abrasive and hurtful slurs at me, Phaggot!

Retard.
    By that logic, everything is an RPG. Your mom's dick is an RPG.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery By that logic, everything is an RPG. Your mom's dick is an RPG.

So then it has another genre name

what would you call this type of game? go wiki it
    mso8 Houston
    ps4 is alright if you dont have a good computer. a lot of games that youd think would be ps4 exclusive are getting PC releases though, like monster hunter, tekken and FF14 if youre into MMOs
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Myst/Riven were adventure games. they're not so popular anymore but there have been a few good ones lately; need to finish Dead Synchronicity

RPGs focus more on character development
    Originally posted by mso8 ps4 is alright if you dont have a good computer. a lot of games that youd think would be ps4 exclusive are getting PC releases though, like monster hunter, tekken and FF14 if youre into MMOs

I really want the kingdom hearts collection that ps4 has.
    Originally posted by aldra Myst/Riven were adventure games. they're not so popular anymore but there have been a few good ones lately; need to finish Dead Synchronicity

RPGs focus more on character development

Don't tell him things.
    Get a gaming pc instead
    mso8 Houston
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum I really want the kingdom hearts collection that ps4 has.

a firend of mine bought it. its tight
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery By that logic, everything is an RPG. Your mom's dick is an RPG.

and your moms a punching bag that dial 911s.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Get a gaming pc instead

It's cheaper to buy one than build one these days. unless I use all used or refurbish parts.

a decent one is still over a K for sure. dedicated yes, but not something I can afford with me trying to strap on the oxygen mask as the plane goes down. (This White Nigga Broke!)
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    I love my PS4 Pro. <3
    It's just a feeling. How is JC? theiving fucking cunt. robbed that place blind. Black market .. San Francisco really is Little China. In the literal sense. many many underground passages

Speaking of moms why did you beat your mom LSD.
    Originally posted by Tommy Lund I love my PS4 Pro. <3

Are you the real Tommy Lund
Jump to Top