User Controls

Yo SSL Certification

Ay
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah just got a "warning" myself.
    Beaten by two minutes lel
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    its not like the first time her condom broke.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by benny vader its not like the first time her condom broke.

That filthy slut!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She's on BC, Saul good,man.
    Logged on to post about it. Looks like SpectraL is hacking UNATCO again. That scamp.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fugggg, I don't know why it's being a bitch. Cert renewal script ran as expected but it didn't bounce the HTTP server like it was supposed to. It's the most annoying fucking thing to debug too because the situation is only reproducible every 2-3 months (when renewal comes up, renewal script will refuse to negotiate a new cert if there's too much time remaining on the current one). Whatever, tried something else, we'll see if it works in 3 months I guess.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny fugggg, I don't know why it's being a bitch. Cert renewal script ran as expected but it didn't bounce the HTTP server like it was supposed to. It's the most annoying fucking thing to debug too because the situation is only reproducible every 2-3 months (when renewal comes up, renewal script will refuse to negotiate a new cert if there's too much time remaining on the current one). Whatever, tried something else, we'll see if it works in 3 months I guess.

You didn't meet THE DEMANDS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah at least you did it manually for the time being. You a good nigga, my nigga. Thanks.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    None of you scare me.
    Originally posted by Lanny fugggg, I don't know why it's being a bitch. Cert renewal script ran as expected but it didn't bounce the HTTP server like it was supposed to. It's the most annoying fucking thing to debug too because the situation is only reproducible every 2-3 months (when renewal comes up, renewal script will refuse to negotiate a new cert if there's too much time remaining on the current one). Whatever, tried something else, we'll see if it works in 3 months I guess.

So all you needed to do was reboot the server/restart da service? Lanny you should show me niggaz in space.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Not even reboot, just bounce the nginx process. Like the renewal actually worked as expected, the updated certificate was sitting on the disk, it's just the server process loads it into memory at startup and never again so it needs to be restarted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny It's the most annoying fucking thing to debug too because the situation is only reproducible every 2-3 months (when renewal comes up,

can you set the cert to expire everyday or every hour ???
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6101#appendix-D.1

I'm high as fuck nigga
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by benny vader can you set the cert to expire everyday or every hour ???

nope, the certification authority sets the expiration timeframe. Probably don't want people creating absurdly long cert chains
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    and yeah, the US crypto ban is one of the most retarded pieces of technology related legislation we have.
    *walks in with a square cut, sandals, those shorts, and a rat's face*
Jump to Top