User Controls

what the fuck is this bullshit

Alright so the place I've been living in I pay the rent every month by cashiers check, stick it in the box and all is well. Well a couple months ago they introduced online payment and emailed and mailed everyone instructions on how to do it, but I had to go to the bank anyways, so I just grabbed the cashiers check since I was already there. They contacted me and said we have online payment now, and kinda implied I should use that so that they don't have to physically come down and grab checks from the box if everyone pays online (the office is in a different part of town than the building.)

So I'm like alright, whatever, I'll pay online next time. Even better, when I go to do it, I can pay with credit card, which I get frequent flier miles for. But then they want me to pay $30 on top of that for a "convenience fee." It's more convenient for me to make a run to the bank than it is to pay them $30 so that they can be lazy. I mean it's hardly a convenience for me, mostly a convenience for them, so why the fuck should I have to pay $30 extra? Plus they just raised my rent by $50 a few months ago, this place is really starting to tick me off.

Like is that shit even legal? Tomorrow I'm going out of my way to go to the fucking bank and getting a casheirs check so that motherfucker has to waste time out of his day to come grab hopefully one check and if they try to tell me about the online method again I'll tell them if they take off the convenience fee then I'll do it, but otherwise $30 does not warrant a trip down the street to the fucking bank.

It really just grinds my gears that people are like that. Can't you just fucking have enough money you disgusting piece of shit? You own multiple buildings you rent out like some semi slum lord so I'm sure these fuckers have money. Then they want to charge me for their convenience. Get Fucked.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    shut up and obey your feudal lords.
    "Convenience fees" really are starting to get out of hand. I understand if the bank charges you a couple dollars you want to pass it down to the person using the card (which is also bullshit but meh) but any more than $5 fee for using a card is bullshit.

They were probably counting on people not seeing that they were going to be charged the fee
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol @ $30 convenience fee. Not only would I continue to pay by check (since it's absolutely legitimate and acceptable), I'd crumple the check up all weird or fold it into an origami swan.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I would tell your land lady to go fuck herself if she wants the 30 dollars she should reduce your rent by 30 if its not in your contract that you signed then you're not obliged to it unless you recently renewed your rent and that was an amendment later added into the lease renewal. I'd contact an attorney or just keep doing what you're doing an ignore her.

Attorneys and landlords and doctors are jokes my attorney billed me (after I already signed a contract about how much I was going to pay him and for what he was going to do, (i had to take him every step of the way because hes a weasel and I'm new this kind of stuff) asking for money phone calls, I mentioned he should at least bought me a sandwhich after trial if he was legit and I never spoke to that tosser again, they will try to get away with everything if you let them. they are total cummswappers
    Cc processing Costs moolah. Bruh. Bow down
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What about when a bank charges a fee to cash a check that is signed over to someone? I don't care what the fucking policy is, if I sign my paycheck over to someone else, it's their check now, and if they have a bank account, why the fuck should they be charged to cash a check that's theirs? HUH??? I don't care if it's a preventative measure or whatever the fuck they call that shit, 3rd party check bullshit. If someone owes me $1000, and they get a $1000 paycheck and just sign the check over to me, I shouldn't be charged $100 fucking dollars to cash my own goddamn check. Feel? Explain that one to me. Make it make sense. Why the fuck a nigga get a bank account if a nigga gonna get charged to cash a fucking check at his own bank?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ What about when a bank charges a fee to cash a check that is signed over to someone? I don't care what the fucking policy is, if I sign my paycheck over to someone else, it's their check now, and if they have a bank account, why the fuck should they be charged to cash a check that's theirs? HUH??? I don't care if it's a preventative measure or whatever the fuck they call that shit, 3rd party check bullshit. If someone owes me $1000, and they get a $1000 paycheck and just sign the check over to me, I shouldn't be charged $100 fucking dollars to cash my own goddamn check. Feel? Explain that one to me. Make it make sense. Why the fuck a nigga get a bank account if a nigga gonna get charged to cash a fucking check at his own bank?

*rams a fake gay dildo up mq's asshole and then punches him in the back of the head and then runs away giggling*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *rams a fake gay dildo up mq's asshole and then punches him in the back of the head and then runs away giggling*

that doesn't answer my question, knucklehead
    HTS highlight reel
    >not using bitcoin
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Why don't you pay via normal check?
Jump to Top