User Controls

Been having nightmares

Is this the occult forum?

Been having awful nightmares. Last night I dreamed about zombies. I remember waking up being too afraid to move. I was on no substances whatsoever.

I think it may be my environment. My room is big, cold and empty. How do I make is feel more safe?

Also should I buy/make a dreamcatcher?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Have you been on substances 1-2 weeks previous to this?
    Yes, but nothing massive, occasional alcohol (unfortunately I tend to drink spirits to the point of passing out due to being Irish), an occasional valium, lyrica, valerian, camomile, and regular venlafaxine.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I notice when I go off meth I have similar dreams. Not horrific nightmares but "panicky" I guess...I'm always running from a killer/police/about to be in trouble in some fashion or the other. I wouldn't rule out the drugs or lack thereof playing some sort of role in these dreams but I don't know enough about it to really elaborate on it further than that.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by benny vader

Will you cuddle with me instead?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Will you cuddle with me instead?

only if your u-15.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    The answer is simple. Our bodies are highly complex, developed through eons of evolution, and one of the adaptions that has arisen is that subconsciously it can recognize when something is horribly wrong, one of the effects of which is the manifestation of nightmares.

In this case your stomach cancer has returned.
    I had a dream I was dressed up like a girl to become this hot chick's best friend in an attempt to get closer to her. But I was worried she'd eventually find out I was really a guy, so I started leaving hints that I was a pre-op transexual, like "hm I have to get on hormones soon" etc. She eventually found out and was totally cool with me being a tranny, and so eventually I was cool with having boners while in front of her, and rubbing my dick against her playfully since we were just two girls having fun. ^_^

what's that dream mean malice
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Issue313 Also should I buy/make a dreamcatcher?

I could make you a dreamcatcher, for 4 bills cuz it would be authentic n shit.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Enter I had a dream I was dressed up like a girl to become this hot chick's best friend in an attempt to get closer to her. But I was worried she'd eventually find out I was really a guy, so I started leaving hints that I was a pre-op transexual, like "hm I have to get on hormones soon" etc. She eventually found out and was totally cool with me being a tranny, and so eventually I was cool with having boners while in front of her, and rubbing my dick against her playfully since we were just two girls having fun. ^_^

what's that dream mean malice

it means your a liar.

trannies dont have errections.
    Originally posted by benny vader it means your a liar.

trannies dont have errections.

lolwut
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 lolwut

trannies. errections. no.
    Originally posted by Malice The answer is simple. Our bodies are highly complex, developed through eons of evolution, and one of the adaptions that has arisen is that subconsciously it can recognize when something is horribly wrong, one of the effects of which is the manifestation of nightmares.

In this case your stomach cancer has returned.

Don't even joke about that.

I think it may have been stress from getting ready to pitch a startup yesterday.

I slept great last night.
    Madman African Astronaut
    You should buy or make a dreamcatcher only if you plan leaving it at the scene of the crime when you serial kill.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top