User Controls

People who like D.X.M, what do you like about it?

Genuine question. I was thinking of giving it a try again (it's been like 4 years.) Maybe with weed. I've never really enjoyed it but I guess I'm curious again. Still on the fence. My biggest issue with it was how dirty it felt, especially in comparison to something like mxe. I wonder if a bit of noopept/adrafinil might make that any better?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I would say skip it. I've never done bundy but I've done mxe and that was the worst experience of my life
    Maybe a really light dose (100mg) with nitrous could be alright.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I typed in bundy in my last post but it was automatically changed to bundy. I thought that was some sort of fucked up sploo related freudian slip and it really scared me there for a sec
    RestStop Space Nigga
    A few weeks ago I downed an entire bottle of Tussin DM maybe 3 hours before blasting a 80 mg line of shard. I was high as a motherfucker usually my dose is around twice that and even then I'm not as high as I was then. Definitely "resets" your tolerance for lack of a better explanation. Other than that I honestly think it's a pretty crap buzz.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It fucks you up. Sometimes you need that. Like when you just need to check out due to illness or life in general.

Other than that, nothing worthwhile about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Issue313 It fucks you up. Sometimes you need that. Like when you just need to check out due to illness or life in general.

Other than that, nothing worthwhile about it.

Basically I want to get fukt without falling asleep like alcohol inevitably makes me do. Would be nice to just lay in bed chillin for a few hours. I've only done bundy like 4 times though.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Maybe a really light dose (100mg) with nitrous could be alright.

That's an interesting idea, I'd probably push it to 200-300mg though.

More dose suggestions welcome thnx
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Higher the dose the more energy it gives you. At least for me. When I partake I just down a whole bottle of Tussin DM the small 4 oz. kind. I literally can't sleep on it and trust me I've tried. Don't expect a meth/coke like stimulation but I'm "up" enough it will stave off sleepiness for a good 5+ hours.
    Psychlonic Yung Blood
    I don't know if I "like" bundy but I certainly respect it. I honestly don't think it's worth taking if you don't hit at LEAST a higher 3rd plateau though. Last trip I had, I kept spacing out and imagining my limbs becoming tree trunks that were growing roots into every surface I touched. Then when I closed my eyes just tons of music visualizer-esque imagery.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What the fuck does "feeling dirty" mean? That means you're doing it right. Its meant to get you fucked up. That's the idea behind bundy. It's just fucking...weird. It's weird. You don't know what you're gonna get into. If you want to get weird, bundy is just as good as anything else. Cough syrup stigma makes it seem cringe but for what it's worth, it's one of the best drugs there are, lol. I don't know if I actually believe that last statement, but either way, you bundy binge just like you meth binge. Just do it. Whatever happens happens, point is, youre not yourself for a good period of time, and that's what counts!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Remember my two week bundy binge
    Originally posted by Daily I would say skip it. I've never done bundy but I've done mxe and that was the worst experience of my life

If you didn't enjoy mxe, you for sure wouldn't enjoy DХM, and dissociatives are not for you
    Originally posted by mashlehash Remember my two week bundy binge

We all just sort of assume that's every week
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    HTS highlight reel
    No other drug has made music sound so fucking good. Also it makes my body feel... powerful. IDK.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Basically I want to get fukt without falling asleep like alcohol inevitably makes me do. Would be nice to just lay in bed chillin for a few hours. I've only done bundy like 4 times though.

Done poppy seed tea?
    Originally posted by RestStop A few weeks ago I downed an entire bottle of Tussin DM maybe 3 hours before blasting a 80 mg line of shard. I was high as a motherfucker usually my dose is around twice that and even then I'm not as high as I was then. Definitely "resets" your tolerance for lack of a better explanation. Other than that I honestly think it's a pretty crap buzz.

Dude I did something similar to this once when I was twacked on MPA, I was in yosemite doing tons of mpa and walking around and talking and shit for a couple of days then we were like fuck it let's drive back tonight and stay up doing more instead of coming down in a freezing cold tent tonight and driving in the morning, so I took some bundy for the tolerance properties, but I just swigged the bottle and ended up downing like a third of it on accident. I took some more MPA like an hour later which hit me fucking HARD and I felt totally as high as possible blasting drum and bass driving down the I5 all night stopping at sketchy tweaker gas stations where people were smoking crystal meth and raving out in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere. We just needed gatorade.

That drive was fuckin gnarly though, I was definitely getting those sorts of hallucinations that are not the kind that come from psychedelics but just from being fucked off your ass for too long, I'm sure you know what I mean. All in all I would do it again though. Although when I feel that tweaked where I just can't stop fucking with my face or hair and just fidgeting I really feel like that is not healthy. Not that I'm super healthy but I don't wanna die in my 40's.
    Originally posted by mmQ What the fuck does "feeling dirty" mean? That means you're doing it right. Its meant to get you fucked up. That's the idea behind bundy. It's just fucking…weird. It's weird. You don't know what you're gonna get into. If you want to get weird, bundy is just as good as anything else. Cough syrup stigma makes it seem cringe but for what it's worth, it's one of the best drugs there are, lol. I don't know if I actually believe that last statement, but either way, you bundy binge just like you meth binge. Just do it. Whatever happens happens, point is, youre not yourself for a good period of time, and that's what counts!

I don't know how much experience with different drugs you've got, but most people who do have exp know exactly what this means. It's like when you haven't taken a shower in a day or two, only mentally.

Originally posted by Open Your Mind Done poppy seed tea?

Yes, but that's a silly suggestion. Poppy seed tea doesn't get you 'fukt' in the same dissociative way as alcohol or bundy.
    Yea there's definitely a difference in terms of "cleanliness" of a high and MXE was about as clean as the dissociative highs get. I've given up on dissos though because I've tried a few to find replacements for MXE and nothing has been able to. MXE is just magic, like LSD or ETH-LAD. To me, there is a quality that it embodies that makes it special and feel meaningful.
Jump to Top