User Controls

post ur christmas decoration(igota tree)_

bling bling Dark Matter
    difernt stily of tree this year what u think gints

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i decorated my lap with some silver tinsel.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    is that a crack pipe
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume is that a crack pipe

where?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist where?

Sitting behind the laptop completely out of view.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Bling I figured you would have a 10 foot ganja plant as a Christmas tree.
    fuck christmas decorations
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Bling I figured you would have a 10 foot ganja plant as a Christmas tree.

shes now under posession of syp :( i dident geto say goodbye :( my bayby tiger :(
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i spouted 2 more FDP
    that's why he has RIP

Marijuana is overratd.

Why doesn't the Government make it officially legal to posess (at least a few plants) and leave it at that and tax the shit out of the growers.

problem solved. It's not a drug that would make people any more aggressive than over the counter shit abused. which some would yet perfectly legal. and it sure in the hell isn't making people get into fights as alcohol does. yet perfectly legal.

Pot makes me kind of depressed. and works against the meds I take now. I had parkenson like shaking and smoked it for a while (then told not to smoke it, but use either a vape or make butter from it and cook) and it helped but then I was taken off those class of drugs. (Geodon and Pristique both can cause this)
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ideally u woud titrate the major cbds until you found the best but u gotta work with what u can get ur hands on
    Zimbabwe II Yung Blood
    Clean your room you fucking hillbilly.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    its clean idiet clean ur mums fanny oiut

EFFECTS OF CANNABIS, even more than of other hallucinogens, are highly variable from person to
    person and from one plant strain to another. This variability comes mainly from the unstable character
    of some of the constituents. Over a period of time, for example, the inactive cannabidiolic acid converts
    to active tetrahydrocannabinols and eventually to inactive cannabinol, such chemical changes usually
    taking place more rapidly in tropical than in cooler climates. Material from plants of different ages may
    thus vary in narcotic effect.
    The principal narcotic effect is euphoria. The plant is sometimes not classified as hallucinogenic, and it
    is true that its characteristics are not typically psychotomimetic. Everything from a mild sense of ease
    and well-being to fantastic dreams and visual and auditory hallucinations are reported. Beautiful sights,
    wonderful music, and aberrations of sound often entrance the mind; bizarre adventures to fill a century
    take place in a matter of minutes.
    Soon after taking the drug, a subject may find himself in a dreamy state of altered consciousness.
    Normal thought is interrupted, and ideas are sometimes plentiful though confused. A feeling of
    exaltation and inner joy may alternate, even dangerously, with feelings of depression, moodiness,
    uncontrollable fear of death, and panic. Perception of time is almost invariably altered. An exaggeration
    of sound, out of all relation to the real force of the sound emitted, may be accompanied by a curiously
    hypnotic sense of rhythm. Although the occasional vivid visual hallucinations may have sexual coloring,
    the often-reported aphrodisiac properties of the drug have not been substantiated.
    Zimbabwe II Yung Blood
    Originally posted by bling bling its clean idiet clean ur mums fanny oiut

EFFECTS OF CANNABIS, even more than of other hallucinogens, are highly variable from person to
    person and from one plant strain to another. This variability comes mainly from the unstable character
    of some of the constituents. Over a period of time, for example, the inactive cannabidiolic acid converts
    to active tetrahydrocannabinols and eventually to inactive cannabinol, such chemical changes usually
    taking place more rapidly in tropical than in cooler climates. Material from plants of different ages may
    thus vary in narcotic effect.
    The principal narcotic effect is euphoria. The plant is sometimes not classified as hallucinogenic, and it
    is true that its characteristics are not typically psychotomimetic. Everything from a mild sense of ease
    and well-being to fantastic dreams and visual and auditory hallucinations are reported. Beautiful sights,
    wonderful music, and aberrations of sound often entrance the mind; bizarre adventures to fill a century
    take place in a matter of minutes.
    Soon after taking the drug, a subject may find himself in a dreamy state of altered consciousness.
    Normal thought is interrupted, and ideas are sometimes plentiful though confused. A feeling of
    exaltation and inner joy may alternate, even dangerously, with feelings of depression, moodiness,
    uncontrollable fear of death, and panic. Perception of time is almost invariably altered. An exaggeration
    of sound, out of all relation to the real force of the sound emitted, may be accompanied by a curiously
    hypnotic sense of rhythm. Although the occasional vivid visual hallucinations may have sexual coloring,
    the often-reported aphrodisiac properties of the drug have not been substantiated.

Spamming bullshit won't clean your bedroom
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    my carbpard box got raided by secret satan agents risrer its not funny
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
Jump to Top