User Controls

Fuck this earth, the human species should go completely extinct

FuckAllOfYou Yung Blood
    Humanity is fundamentally flawed and it will always stay that way. Fuck every single one of you, and everyone you've ever known, and everyone who knew them, etc. etc. Every tribalist cunt should die. Myself included. This world is for the birds.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by FuckAllOfYou Humanity is fundamentally flawed and it will always stay that way. Fuck every single one of you, and everyone you've ever known, and everyone who knew them, etc. etc. Every tribalist cunt should die. Myself included. This world is for the birds.

The inexorable universe doesn't care about our lives and it's up to us to make of them what we will. Sometimes that is a pretty poor showing and sometimes it's fantastic, so it goes. Sometimes awful things happen to innocent people, so it goes. Sometimes the most beautiful things happen to awful people, so it goes. Sometimes everything works out just the way we want it to, so it goes. 

I really don't know, it's just me and my mind making things up. So it goes.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by FuckAllOfYou Humanity is fundamentally flawed and it will always stay that way. Fuck every single one of you, and everyone you've ever known, and everyone who knew them, etc. etc. Every tribalist cunt should die. Myself included. This world is for the birds.

You go first and we'll all follow you, pinky swear.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    This is the mindset of a poor person. Get money shit cunt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    FuckAllOfYou Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RestStop This is the mindset of a poor person. Get money shit cunt.

Shut the fuck up nigger

Fucking antinatalists, if they really believed in their shit they'd do something about it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    off to read some camus after the coming race I guess
    It's chow time, better get ya eat on. While the streets feedin, better get ya fuuulll on..

Dogs are flawed
    dogs don't pretend otherwise
    Originally posted by Lanny

fuck your chart, i'll do as i please
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by FuckAllOfYou Shut the fuck up nigger

Nigga you ain't even gang. I'm in the dodge ram truck just pulled up 'cause your mom wanna fuck.
    FuckAllOfYou Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RestStop Nigga you ain't even gang. I'm in the dodge ram truck just pulled up 'cause your mom wanna fuck.

Shut the fuck up nigger
    Shut the fuck up nigger
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Issue313 Fucking antinatalists, if they really believed in their shit they'd do something about it.

Like what, not procreate and encourage others not to do so, advance and promote the ideology? Did you have the idea that antinatalists believe in exterminating already existing life? That's certainly one interpretation.

Antinatalists should be opposed to the creation of all life, not merely humans.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

Originally posted by Issue313 Fucking antinatalists, if they really believed in their shit they'd do something about it.

Like killing themselves?

TLDR

upon skimming over some summaries of Camus' work, I don't believe whoever made this graphic is particularly familiar with them at all
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra upon skimming over some summaries of Camus' work, I don't believe whoever made this graphic is particularly familiar with them at all

you gave that image too much credit that what it'd asked for.
Jump to Top