User Controls

I... I think I'm in love. I haven't felt this way for ages.

RestStop Space Nigga
    What does she look like? If 29 years of being on this ancient rock has taught me anything it's that aesthetics are the most important thing in a relationship.
    Originally posted by RestStop What does she look like? If 29 years of being on this ancient rock has taught me anything it's that aesthetics are the most important thing in a relationship.

Yeah she's a 10/10, so I have no chance. But I can at least admire from afar and cry myself to sleep while jerking off.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enter Yeah she's a 10/10, so I have no chance. But I can at least admire from afar and cry myself to sleep while jerking off.

Cocaine makes them cheat. Meth makes them stay.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's his name?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dfg thought he was in love with the Indian-sounding beat on 'I think I'm in love" featuring Jason Caesar who never made it so he made his avatar the State vs Radric Davis album cover.
    He torrented that album from Pakistan and played it in the slums

Yes I've been sitting on this for a long time.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Enter Yeah she's a 10/10, so I have no chance. But I can at least admire from afar and cry myself to sleep while jerking off.

But Daily is only a 9/10
Jump to Top