User Controls

where is piedmont ave

Lanny Bird of Courage
    and how quickly can you get there in a race?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    white race ??
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    https://earth.app.goo.gl/Dt1Z
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oakland and it's going to take me at least 12 hours to get there in a race.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    well it's on the correct side of the freeway at least,
    THATS A GOOD FUCKING question
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yo im thre nigga holla am
    bling bling Dark Matter

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-12-01T03:58:10.094846+00:00
    Pch

Pch

Pch

Willow smifff!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Piedmont Ave is where niggas like you get popped!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    took over the blokc
    So we all agree, fuck California. Thanks.
    Piedmont sort of runs parallel to Broadway on the eastern side. If you go to Howe street one block over from Broadway, where the old Kaiser building has a giant tarp around it, and you see the garage across the street (the original old garage) behind that is Piedmont, but then Piedmont and Broadway fan out away from each other. If you go up the hill to Safeway and turn right, instead of being 2-3 blocks over from Broadway, its now over half a mile.. that part of Piedmont is nice. nice upscale hoes. not sure about below 580..

I thought the race was to be on Marin Ave .. if you drive uphill to the top, the street is steeper than probably any of the streets in San Francisco.

I jokenly suggested a race down that road at 2am .. hope you have good breaking skills.
    LOL@Hoes
    RestStop Space Nigga
    And yeah I switch hoes like I switch clothes.
    Pockets got knots in em, keep a couple glocks with em,
    Long ass clips know gotta lotta shots in em.
    What the narcs gonna do when a nigga start bustin'?

Suboxtin and shard heads are broke, so I just say fuck em.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Piedmont sort of runs parallel to Broadway on the eastern side. If you go to Howe street one block over from Broadway, where the old Kaiser building has a giant tarp around it, and you see the garage across the street (the original old garage) behind that is Piedmont, but then Piedmont and Broadway fan out away from each other. If you go up the hill to Safeway and turn right, instead of being 2-3 blocks over from Broadway, its now over half a mile.. that part of Piedmont is nice. nice upscale hoes. not sure about below 580..

I thought the race was to be on Marin Ave .. if you drive uphill to the top, the street is steeper than probably any of the streets in San Francisco.

I jokenly suggested a race down that road at 2am .. hope you have good breaking skills.

TLDR
    this is called the "Berkeley Hills Death Race" but it's done on bicycles

https://inl.org/cycling/rides/the-berkeley-hills-death-ride/

Marin Ave apparently is apart of the route trust me.. this thing

It says it's 22% grade. I think San Francisco's steepest hill (is it Jones?) is 15.

I wouldn't do this though. I was kidding. I don't want some innocent person killed turning off one of the side streets.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I pretty close to nob hill, every couple of days on my way to work I see a truck or something stuck at the top of that hill, it levels out too fast. Kinda funny to watch. That hill is a bitch to walk though, if it's 15 I can't imagine what 22 would be like.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I thought you worked from home?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I can when I want to, I prefer going into the office if it's the only thing I'm doing on a given day. It's easier to focus when a computer with games and movies and stuff and a cupboard full of liquor isn't right there next to you all day. Plus it can get depressing being inside pretty much continuously for days on end.
Jump to Top