User Controls

I dreamed about the Elder Scrolls last night

I was in a shopping mall looking at a small portable tv that was very stylish, I can't remember enough to describe exactly what it looked like but I do recall it was very stylized, it looked like an old CRT about 15 inches with knobs on the right and a pink frame.
    The tv was playing jpop videos, it could have been pizzacato five

This Japanese guy starts talking to me and then BAM I'm inside this shopping mall I walk to this one store and there is this little bible pendant that glows and makes noises when I press it against my heart, some guy walks up to me and shows me this little barn antique object and I'm told it has something to do with my favorite jedi Ray Kurzweil.

SUddely I'm out in the forest and I have the impression that I'm participating in a virtual reality version of Elder SCrolls that is multiplayer ... a message pops up saying there is a new live mission (I never considered this sober and awake but yeah it makes sense that VR MMORPGS will have live events reather than scripted quests) and the announcer says it lasts five hours, everybody moans except me I'm all hyped up ready to go on an adventure.
    Then I'm in this tree house with my clan and on this tiny portable tv there is this trippy animated show and I realize it's Customgrow420

Elder Scrolls Online VR will be the greatest thign ever but only if todd howard is killed and the developer team is replaced
    1/5
    0.25/1.25
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    e/π
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Tl/dr
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I had a dream in the pool I was swimmin' through cash. Cuffin while she fuckin' you niggaz goin' out sad.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 1/5

I didn't write this so you could rate it you stupid nigger
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^ur a cuck
Jump to Top