User Controls

Nodding out while chewing tobacco-

the skoal juice hits u like HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG and reverses your opie OD
    you didn't ruin your life for certain before but now its set. you will die before you are 20
    You have to swallow the tobacco juice for best results.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix You have to swallow the tobacco juice for best results.

That's what she said.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jimmy you didn't ruin your life for certain before but now its set. you will die before you are 20

I’m going to have to get the police involved... you assault someone with intent to kill them and the person neglects to press charges because of the goodness of their heart, but then you continue intruding on their life with slander, defamation, blackmail and simple assault,
    A judge would love to lock your ass up
    A jury would see you for what you are
    Also..
    The criminal statute of limitations in New York sets deadlines for when criminal charges may be filed. As the phrase implies, it "sets limits" for how long a prosecutor may wait to file formal charges. Like in most other states, there is no time limit to bring charges for crimes such as murder or crimes punishable by life in prison. But lesser felonies have either a 6- or a 3-year statute of limitations, while most misdemeanors (but not all) are one year.

Post last edited by Dissociator at 2017-11-30T01:19:00.309548+00:00

Post last edited by Dissociator at 2017-11-30T01:19:26.463795+00:00
    you tried to stab me
    roshambo: hey uhhh im on methadone and amphetamines and i huff starter fluid and ive been in a mental hospital 17 times and i have a history of violence but i really want you to take my word on something that happened 6 months ago
    Originally posted by jimmy roshambo: hey uhhh im on methadone and amphetamines and i huff starter fluid and ive been in a mental hospital 17 times and i have a history of violence but i really want you to take my word on something that happened 6 months ago

your dad is a witness
    is he willing to purjer himself to try to save your sorry ass?
    implying anyone views you as anything other than a mentally ill drug addict

your iq is literally 85
    i guess i can get you arrested for being in possession of drugs that you had even 6 months ago or more

good thing i downloaded your incriminating youtube videos and sent them to the FBI
    Originally posted by jimmy implying anyone views you as anything other than a mentally ill drug addict

your iq is literally 85

The literal fact that your literal posts started turning into literal incoherency/bland blargo nothings immediately after we stopped talking proves that most of your ideas are derivative and the ones that aren't are just stolen/wrong.

You have no creativity whatsoever
    and no friends
    but you don't care because you have no personality or motivation
    you sit on your fat ass and watch cartoons and go to community college to earn a degree you're never going to get the chance to use for anything since you'll be in jail for atleast the rest of your 20s

get a fucking job

like, literally
    oh no he's threatening me!
    the FBI doesn't care about nobodies.

Originally posted by jimmy you tried to stab me

no, you tried to stab me.
    and the police dont care about a drug addict who has multiple psychiatric hospitalizations and an insane amount of incriminating evidence against him
    bling bling Dark Matter
Jump to Top