just remember

UFOs are a CIA conspiracy

real aliens don't give a fuck about earth
    ^source?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume just remember

UFOs are a CIA conspiracy

real aliens don't give a fuck about earth

I've heard that theirs two different kinds of aliens, both are deceptive, one is a military psyop hoax and the others are actually deceptive demons that gont around as ghost and hatmen as well...

who knows... I've seen plenty of layers of other dimensions over are world. little men made out of beads and chains building ancient structures... you never really know until you go.

Ever seen hellraiser?

clive barker also wrote a short story about liserd men under the ground and how they hated the jedis.... makes you wonder..
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Anybody who has read enough about science, technology and futurism can see through the MSM and conspiratard lies.

Real aliens would no fly to earth, no one is going to fly anywhere in outer space.
    You teleport, you virtualize yourself using BCI technology.

Go read "The Singularity is Near" by Ray Kurzweil.

Real aliens would not fucking goddamn come to planet earth in physical space ships or be so feeble that meek little humans could trap them.
    Real aliens would be forms of non-physical energy that are at that point essentially omnipotent, they would be able to travel to other universes, create their own universe and reconfigure their form to exist in other dimensions.

UFOs were NatSoc tech, all the alien movies are bullshit the grays are folklore invented by a CIA nigger so the CIA run hollywood could indoctrinate the masses into believing in humanized aliens to prepare them for a future psyop so people would fall for a globalist coup.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    &^ nice meme bro
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've heard that theirs two different kinds of aliens, both are deceptive, one is a military psyop hoax and the others are actually deceptive demons that gont around as ghost and hatmen as well…

who knows… I've seen plenty of layers of other dimensions over are world. little men made out of beads and chains building ancient structures… you never really know until you go.

Ever seen hellraiser?

clive barker also wrote a short story about liserd men under the ground and how they hated the jedis…. makes you wonder..

You know what really makes one ponder?

hellraiser is social commentary on judeo-satanism

are they so hellish and evil or is the horror side of Hellraiser just there to symbolize the public's perception of the "elite's" plan?
    it's like in Silent Hill where the order tries to make the otherworld seem like disney land and all love and dovey.

Yeah shoving my dick in your eye socket isn't so bad, goy, it's just how you perceive the experience.

Post last edited by Hikikomori-Yume at 2017-11-28T04:50:17.303613+00:00
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Anybody who has read enough about science, technology and futurism can see through the MSM and conspiratard lies.

Real aliens would no fly to earth, no one is going to fly anywhere in outer space.
    You teleport, you virtualize yourself using BCI technology.

Go read "The Singularity is Near" by Ray Kurzweil.

Real aliens would not fucking goddamn come to planet earth in physical space ships or be so feeble that meek little humans could trap them.
    Real aliens would be forms of non-physical energy that are at that point essentially omnipotent, they would be able to travel to other universes, create their own universe and reconfigure their form to exist in other dimensions.

UFOs were NatSoc tech, all the alien movies are bullshit the grays are folklore invented by a CIA nigger so the CIA run hollywood could indoctrinate the masses into believing in humanized aliens to prepare them for a future psyop so people would fall for a globalist coup.

dude i've read all that stuff but you're pretty base on your info, you should look deeper down the rabbit hole, hurrrrrr
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume You know what really makes one ponder?

hellraiser is social commentary on judeo-satanism

are they so hellish and evil or is the horror side of Hellraiser just there to symbolize the public's perception of the "elite's" plan?
    it's like in Silent Hill where the order tries to make the otherworld seem like disney land and all love and dovey.

Yeah shoving my dick in your eye socket isn't so bad, goy, it's just how you perceive the experience.

yes clive barker definitely pushes that "social commentary" about the jedis. When I was reading the hell born heart and midnight meat wagon that was very evident after a few pages, just like robert heinlein and his books being sci-fi surrounded around homo-sexuality
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume i liek memes :V)

Cliver barker = crypto jedi?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude i've read all that stuff but you're pretty base on your info, you should look deeper down the rabbit hole, hurrrrrr

Bill Krozby you don't even know me or the extent of my knowledge stop making assumptions
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Religious people are the reason why we can't have nice things

We could could have colonized space, created utopia in VR and seeded new universes but nooo we must subscribe to ancient nigger cults because people are dumb and need a humanized explanation for existence.
    I don't think there is enough religion in the world. I would love to see us go back into the dark ages.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    M EMEZXd
    bling bling Dark Matter
Jump to Top