User Controls

non violent trolling revenge ideas

nonarky Houston
    ok, i have this nuisance retard of a neighbor thats starts problems with people just because he is bored and think it is cool.

he thinks its cool to play loud dubsteb 5 am, and shoot fireworks at my dog when i let it outside to go use bathroom. somebody called the cops on him and now he has to go to court for noise violation. now he thinks its me who called on him, and he keeps yelling random drunk nonsense at me most of the time now when he sees me outside, also found out he is currently on probation on DUI and this could be a violation for him.

what can i do to further fuck up his life? any suggestions?
    Get him on camera.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Just beat him up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Cut his penis off. They always get mad when you cut their penis off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Throw birdseed on his lawn so it gets fucked up and grows weeds
    Madman African Astronaut
    Cut his eyelids off and rape his dad in front of him.
    Trolling a stranger on another continent = good idea.
    Trolling your next door neighbour = bad idea.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by nonarky my dog when i let it outside to go use bathroom.

why is your bathroom

on the outside of your house.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS
    Mayberry Houston
    Just order pizza to his house over and over again.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tell the local kids to fuc with him

tell them to run round him in circles singing t he scarecrow song or say hes a pedo and get them to pur his windows thru
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Go get those ball and jacks. Break off the round tips, sharpen, then throw around his car tires. guaranteed to land sharp side up. Almost assured to puncture a tire. Another one is using nails and a Styrofoam cup. Get nails and a cup the right size so they fit snug, and put a shitload of nails in different directions in the cup, wedged point to the sides, and roll that under a tire... another stealthy way to fuck someones day up.

I'll see if I can think of some others... I'm tired as fuck right now though.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    he sold his car for mETh idoit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by nonarky what can i do to further fuck up his life? any suggestions?

Associate with him.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sneak into house put anthrax in his tootpaste

replace his meth with ground glass
Jump to Top