User Controls

how to do fentanyl?

my friend got some "#4" DOPE and gave me some but my marquis reag\ent test was like hell nah fool that shit is fentanyl

so i smoked some and it gives a decent rush but is definitely way shorter and more stimulating than heroin. i kinda don't want to shoot it. idk what the point of this is i guess.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    that dude i talked about that od'd the other week, that was on gear cut with fent.

bling bling Dark Matter
    make a vape liquid

then droop it inside sigerettes
    Madman African Astronaut
    It's a jedi conspiracy to make you a junkie and kill other junkies and cut into the AMERICAN made heroin profits. Heroin=Patriotic Fent=giving your ass up to the jedis.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fukc u china strong very best chemical plant Anshan chemicals inc
    Originally posted by NARCassist that dude i talked about that od'd the other week, that was on gear cut with fent.

yea, i think a lot of people od because they go in thinking it's heroin and take too much. i knew this shit was fentanyl before i even tested it just based on my friends description of the amount needed to get high, the price, and the fact that if it was h it would be at a purity level thats unheard of around here, so i only did a little bit
    #1. dont
    bling bling Dark Matter
    heres a better plan likc psychedelics of a toads bacl<
Jump to Top