User Controls

gaming PCs

why would anyone waste thousands of dollars getting these for perfect framerate/fps when 90% of video games either suck or are exactly the same
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    just because your mind is too broken to graduate from runescape, like the rest of us did in the 4th grade, doesn't mean there aren't better games in the world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    simulation value has high system requirements
    Also VR
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I haven't used my VR headset in months

Not enough decent VR games
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I've been playing a few games with an optional VR mode lately but interestingly it ends up making all of them a lot harder. Who would have thought it's easier to control your field of view with a mouse than with your own head/neck you've been using for your whole life. Maybe the real lesson of VR is that in the future we'll replace our bodies with mouse-and-keyboard-controlled avatars. It wasn't the computer input method that was letting us down on immersion, it was the nervous system input method that was letting us down on efficacy for our whole evolutionary history.
    Originally posted by Lanny just because your mind is too broken to graduate from runescape, like the rest of us did in the 4th grade, doesn't mean there aren't better games in the world.

i have a playstation

video games in general are meant to be graduated from in 4th grade

your dad has worms eating away at his carcass
    Originally posted by jimmy i have a playstation

Originally posted by jimmy have a playstation

Originally posted by jimmy
    playstation
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好

*fedoras more intensely*
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by jimmy i have a playstation

Oh, so this is a jealousy thread then?
    Originally posted by Lanny Oh, so this is a jealousy thread then?

It doesn't warrant enough interest to spend 20x as much to slightly improve the graphics
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I wrote out a long post about the advantages of a PC but then I realized I didn't care to explain it to you.

You use shit because your parents will only buy you shit. I use nice things because I have something called income.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    jimmy please tell me you're only 16
    Madman African Astronaut
    I play playstation because I like using a controller over a mouse and keypad. I know PC's are better but I don't spend enough time on video games to care. There might be one title every year that I really want to play and that's it. Right now I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 and The last of us 2. I don't like sony but naughty dog is partnered with them and they make my favorite games, and there games are so good because they have that funding from sony.
    Originally posted by Lanny I wrote out a long post about the advantages of a PC but then I realized I didn't care to explain it to you.

You use shit because your parents will only buy you shit. I use nice things because I have something called income.

>Waste money on autistic gimmicks
    >Justify it

Originally posted by Daily jimmy please tell me you're only 16

Stop "talking" to me
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Daily jimmy please tell me you're only 16

Jimmy is sploo. He's 20 and never had a job.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Jimmy is sploo. He's 20 and never had a job.

what do you do for a living ???
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by benny vader what do you do for a living ???

what do U do for a living????????????

Mombeating
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]

Make money.
Jump to Top