User Controls

Find out the truth about drugs at drugfreeworld.org

What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Holy shit, these people are so ridiculous. I remember hearing about them years ago and thinking "this is ludicrous" and "they can't be serious, this has to be a joke." So, turns out this "non-profit" organization that had blown me away with their huge misrepresentations of drugs, this consortium was in fact was founded by none other than *drumroll* those crazy fuckers at The Church of Scientology. The true hilarity from the absurdness of this organization's claims & stories from "real life drug users" is hilarously topped off by their slogan, "Find out the truth about drugs"

Links below to some of the more lolzy ones.

Lolzy video "documentary" about abusing xtc.

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfac...-tell-you.html

Page one of "Facts about LSD" (Just keep reading, it gets so amazingly awful).

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd.html

EDIT: I have added a lot of hilarious quotes within this thread, that way you don't have to dig for the entertaining falsehoods but you still can if you want to at http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts.html

"After taking the acid, I imagined that we had driven head-on into an eighteen-wheeler and were killed. I could hear the screeching metal, then a dark and evil quiet. I was terrified at this point, I actually thought we were dead….For a year I wouldn't go into any cemetery because I was terrified I would find my own grave. -Jenny

“It started with the weed, then the pills (Ecstasy) and acid, making cocktails of all sorts of drugs, even overdosing to make the rushes last longer. I had a bad trip one night . . . I prayed and cried for this feeling to go away, I had voices in my head, had the shakes and couldn’t leave home for six months. I thought everyone was watching me. I couldn’t walk in public places. Man! I couldn’t even drive. Karen

After a crazy night of "mooking" (smoking marijuana and tobacco together) this next person got so messed up that they even forgot to leave their name next to this quote in the drugfreeworld pamphlet. (seriously, this next quote doesn't even have a name next to it, just the quote by itself)

“I ended up in the mental hospital because it had been 10 days and I had gotten 10 to 15 hours of sleep total.” - unknown mooker

“I was given my first joint in the playground of my school. I’m a heroin addict now, and I’ve just finished my eighth treatment for drug addiction.”
    -Christian

“The teacher in the school I went to would smoke three or four joints a day. He got lots of students to start smoking, me included. His dealer then pushed me to start using heroin, which I did without resisting. By that time, it was as if my conscience was already dead.” - Veronique

“At a rave party, I saw a guy who had stuffed himself with Ecstasy repeat for hours, ‘I am an orange, don’t peel me, I am an orange, don’t peel me.’ Another guy thought he was a fly and wouldn’t stop hitting his head against a window.”

Liz

^^ I think we have a winner for the most apparent piece of bullshit copped off as a scare tactic. I don't know if they can get much better…or worse, than that.

Post last edited by What_a_Kreep at 2017-07-21T13:46:12.284219+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well yeah they want people getting high on cults not themselves
    Crystal meth comes in different colors and flavors? Now, I have HEARD of different colors (never personally seen them) but different flavor? like intentionally different flavors? Come on now, I've tweaked my share of twackers and tbh I think that meth isn't supposed to taste like anything (while vaped). I did have this shit once that had a hint of lemon when it was vaporized it though, delicious.

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth.html

Post last edited by What_a_Kreep at 2017-07-21T14:06:22.345495+00:00
    Kek Houston
    "After taking the acid, I imagined that we had driven head-on into an eighteen-wheeler and were killed. I could hear the screeching metal, then a dark and evil quiet. I was terrified at this point, I actually thought we were dead….For a year I wouldn’t go into any cemetery because I was terrified I would find my own grave.”—Jenny

This is silly in many different ways. 1. why would you go into a cemetary for no reason? 2. Why would you be too scared to go a year after when the trip last 12 hours? 3. Why would you be afraid to find your own grave when you are and have been quite obviously living your life? 4. Why do you allow such a powerful experience be seen as negative? 5. Why do you not take this experience as a new understandign of death? Jenny is a fucking retard.

[FONT=Verdana]"Drug dealers, motivated by the profits they make, will say anything to get you to buy their drugs. They will tell you that taking LSD will 'expand your mind.'" [/FONT]

This is hilarious because 1. the CIA has experiments literally medically documenting the mind expanding effects of LSD and 2. any drug dealer that sells acid wouldnt push you towards it if you obviously dont want to do it. Your bad trip will fuck up their bottom line when you tell your friend about it. 3. Drug dealers are motivated by profit. This is true. But the best way to attain that profit is to have the drugs that people want on hand. Not to be a pushy asshole saying "TRY THIS DRUG!". They just want you to buy your shit and get out. Or stay and smoke a bowl. They probably dont really care that much what you do.

[FONT=Verdana]"Drugs are essentially poisons. The amount taken determines the effect."

This is actually true. If you take a shitload of heroin you will die. If you take just a bit you will feel great. The problem is people think of "poison" in such a terrible and evil way rather than realizing it in its medical pharmacological sense of being a substance that affects the natural function of the nervous system or other aspects of physiology. People have willingly poisoned themselves for recation for thousands of years. Its not gonna stop now just because some website says "DRUGS ARE POISON!".

Here is my favorite quote from the page:

"LSD users call an LSD experience a “trip,” typically lasting twelve hours or so. When things go wrong, which often happens, it is called a “bad trip,” another name for a living hell."

This one misleads the reader into thinking a bad trip will last 12 hours and that it is indeed a living hell. This is inaccurate especially if you have a good trip sitter. You know how you end a bad trip? See it at its come on. Talk to the affected. Be light hearted and jovial. Say something like "how ya feelin?" they will say "bad" or something and you say "Oh man you just got the 15 minuet jitters. Oh what? Its been 10 minuets? It will be over in 5 mins top friend". Then move the conversation away from the bad trip and towards good stuff. Guaranteed to end a bad trip if you do it right. A 12 hour bad trip is highly improbable with adequate trip support and fair mental health status.

This is silly in many different ways. 1. why would you go into a cemetary for no reason? 2. Why would you be too scared to go a year after when the trip last 12 hours? 3. Why would you be afraid to find your own grave when you are and have been quite obviously living your life? 4. Why do you allow such a powerful experience be seen as negative? 5. Why do you not take this experience as a new understandign of death? Jenny is a fucking retard.

This is hilarious because 1. the CIA has experiments literally medically documenting the mind expanding effects of LSD and 2. any drug dealer that sells acid wouldnt push you towards it if you obviously dont want to do it. Your bad trip will fuck up their bottom line when you tell your friend about it. 3. Drug dealers are motivated by profit. This is true. But the best way to attain that profit is to have the drugs that people want on hand. Not to be a pushy asshole saying "TRY THIS DRUG!". They just want you to buy your shit and get out. Or stay and smoke a bowl. They probably dont really care that much what you do.

This is actually true. If you take a shitload of heroin you will die. If you take just a bit you will feel great. The problem is people think of "poison" in such a terrible and evil way rather than realizing it in its medical pharmacological sense of being a substance that affects the natural function of the nervous system or other aspects of physiology. People have willingly poisoned themselves for recation for thousands of years. Its not gonna stop now just because some website says "DRUGS ARE POISON!".

"LSD users call an LSD experience a “trip,” typically lasting twelve hours or so. When things go wrong, which often happens, it is called a “bad trip,” another name for a living hell."

This one misleads the reader into thinking a bad trip will last 12 hours and that it is indeed a living hell. This is inaccurate especially if you have a good trip sitter. You know how you end a bad trip? See it at its come on. Talk to the affected. Be light hearted and jovial. Say something like "how ya feelin?" they will say "bad" or something and you say "Oh man you just got the 15 minuet jitters. Oh what? Its been 10 minuets? It will be over in 5 mins top friend". Then move the conversation away from the bad trip and towards good stuff. Guaranteed to end a bad trip if you do it right. A 12 hour bad trip is highly improbable with adequate trip support and fair mental health status.

tl;dr

[greentext]>scientology[/greentext]
    Kek, You should watch the "ad" they have for lsd, it's just like a minute long but it's pretty so insanely off. I'll just link it. All their ads are funny btw. I'm still reading on their site because I just find it so ridiculous.

And another great quote:
    "Welfare money was not enough to pay for our meth habit and support our son so we turned our rented home into a meth lab. We stored the toxic chemicals in our refrigerator not knowing that the toxins would permeate [go into] the other food in the icebox.

When I gave my three-year-old son some cheese to eat, I did not know that I was giving him poisoned food. I was too stoned on meth to notice, until twelve hours later, that my son was deathly ill. But then I was so stoned it took me two hours to figure out how to get him to the hospital five miles away. By the time I got to the emergency room my boy was pronounced dead of a lethal dose of ammonia hydroxide one of the chemicals used to make meth.”
    - Melanie

God damn Melanie

Post last edited by What_a_Kreep at 2017-07-21T13:59:31.154983+00:00

Well said. If Jenny does in fact exist, she is clearly retarded.

If you look through the other drug "information" it is literally word for word that same paragraph but with a substitute for whatever drug it is. IE They will approach you as a friend and offer to help you out with something to bring you up. The drug will help you fit in or make you cool.
    Drug dealers, motivated by the profits they make, will say anything to get you to buy their drugs.
    They will tell you that if you take Ecstasy, you can be with a lot of girls.

and
    Drug dealers, motivated by the profits they make, will say anything to get you to buy their drugs. They will tell you just try crack once and everything gonna be okay; it will make everything go away.

These people act like there are drug dealers hiding in the bushes that can't wait get us all addicted to crack.

Did you read the story about the guy who jumped out his friend's window because he was scared all his friends were going to kill him. He ran through woods terrified. ooooo and SOMETIMES when he's running even though it was years ago he has "LSD flashbacks" and goes right back into his terror state of mind of being man hunted.

Post last edited by What_a_Kreep at 2017-07-21T13:55:10.343853+00:00
    I don't know about you guys but every time I go outside crack dealers start coming out of the goddamned gutters in their fucking trench coats, I just carry a fly swatter to scare them off while shouting "Crack is whack!"
    I don't know about you guys but every time I go outside crack dealers start coming out of the goddamned gutters in their fucking trench coats, I just carry a fly swatter to scare them off while shouting "Crack is whack!"

Don't you have a kid
    Kek Houston
    That ad... With a haircut like that they are lucky he is just droppin some acid and isnt shooting up schools. He was fucked before he even took the drugs I tell ya.

These anti-drug campaigns are all the same "Think of the children! You can get hooked on acid in just one hit! The war on drugs is a noble effort! Now please give us more tax money to combat this by arming the mexican drug cartels!" Its all the same crock of shit rehashed to keep america fighting a war on what literally boils down to chemicals. Its an easy path to a police state ill tell ya that and its the people who need help the most who are simply locked away in a federal facility.

If people knew the truth.
    The whole truth.
    About drugs.
    like maybe all the wars and shit would stop.
    And we could live in like
    harmony
    and shit.
    [FONT=Verdana]Drug dealers, motivated by the profits they make, will say anything to get you to buy their drugs.[/FONT]
    They will tell you that if you take Ecstasy, “you can be with a lot of girls."
    Tbh, that's probably true.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT: kreepyk is tweaking

anyways I've never had any drug dealer tell me "i can be with a lot of girls" But I've had some tell me that their pills are "tripple stax dawg" which in my experience means they are bunk pills.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    That ad… With a haircut like that they are lucky he is just droppin some acid and isnt shooting up schools. He was fucked before he even took the drugs I tell ya.

These anti-drug campaigns are all the same "Think of the children! You can get hooked on acid in just one hit! The war on drugs is a noble effort! Now please give us more tax money to combat this by arming the mexican drug cartels!" Its all the same crock of shit rehashed to keep america fighting a war on what literally boils down to chemicals. Its an easy path to a police state ill tell ya that and its the people who need help the most who are simply locked away in a federal facility.

If people knew the truth.
    The whole truth.
    About drugs.
    like maybe all the wars and shit would stop.
    And we could live in like
    harmony
    and shit.

god you're annoying and boring
    Kek Houston
    god you're annoying and boring

What a constructive and useful comment to this conversation that in no way conveys the fact that you are massively butthurt about how I have objectively better opinions than you.

not
    I have objectively better opinions than you.

not

Not sure if kill yourself or kill yourself
    Kek Houston
    I think its the latter
    [greentext]>kush is spelt Cush[/greentext]
    “I had no more future. I did not see how I could escape my cocaine dependence. I was lost. I was ‘exploding’ and unable to stop myself from continuing to seriously abuse cocaine. I had hallucinations that animals were crawling under my skin. I felt them each time I shot up and scraped myself with the point of my syringe until I started bleeding in order to make them leave. I was once bleeding so heavily from this I had to be taken to the hospital.”Susan

Classic Susan

*bump
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    "After taking the acid, I imagined that we had driven head-on into an eighteen-wheeler and were killed. I could hear the screeching metal, then a dark and evil quiet. I was terrified at this point, I actually thought we were dead….For a year I wouldn’t go into any cemetery because I was terrified I would find my own grave.”—Jenny

sounds like a fucking good trip to me. how is this supposed to be anti-drugs?

Originally posted by NARCassist sounds like a fucking good trip to me. how is this supposed to be anti-drugs?

They're so bad at making up drug horror stories that the public response is opposite of which they desire.
Jump to Top