User Controls

The official Niggas In Space meetup is to take place in Washington LEGAL WEED LOL

OH SHIT! SPLOO NO!!!! THATS THE WRONG WASHINGTON!!!!!
    actually we have been in the news before when he had that meetup but sploo got the location wrong.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Y'all should gang rape my ex while you're out there. Its be top notch lulz. He's such a faggot anyway that you could consider it getting pussy even.
    Fuck that lol, DC is the only place in the US where most of the laws apply

If you want legal weed go to Alaska or Colorado
    You should black up and take ket so you are niggas in space
    You should black up and take ket so you are niggas in space

It's funny how the site is called niggas in space, yet all of us are white
    Did taco not make the jump. We need to find a token black guy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    im black like ur dad
    Stonesword Yung Blood
    Y'all should gang rape my ex while you're out there. Its be top notch lulz. He's such a faggot anyway that you could consider it getting pussy even.
    Hey hydro. I'm in Washington state private message me and I'll look him up for you. If you want me to that is. I don't rape but a got a nice baseball bat he could meet.
    Stonesword Yung Blood
    Hey guys if you do everything do a meet up out here in got some land we can party on
    yeah lets party in Seattle fools. I'll bring the crank.
    Stonesword Yung Blood
    Hey sounds good I'm about 30 min from Seattle. I got a 250 acre farm. We can go out in the field have a huge bonfire, shit ton of drugs and liquor and party till you drop
    oatking Yung Blood
    I'll be in WA 9 months from now. Totally down to meet up some of you then. Except the coppers.
    meetup date should be 7/7/17 lucky number 7 fools.
    13579 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump yeah lets party in Seattle fools. I'll bring the crank.

Originally posted by Stonesword Hey sounds good I'm about 30 min from Seattle. I got a 250 acre farm. We can go out in the field have a huge bonfire, shit ton of drugs and liquor and party till you drop

360 reporting in
    bling bling Dark Matter
    4 MONTHS TO GO
    7/7/17

meetup is in sheff now

i got the meff
    bling bling Dark Matter
    link up
Jump to Top