User Controls

Superhero films are gay

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    It's always the same boring shit and faggots keep going back and asking for more. James Holmes didn't do anything wrong.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I agree. However I thought Watchmen was great, though the book is better.
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    I have totally lost track over what Marvel movies I have and have not seen.

Saw Spider-Man Homecoming last night and actually liked it. First time in quite some time I have wanted to see a sequel.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Tommy Lund Saw Spider-Man Homecoming last night and actually liked it. First time in quite some time I have wanted to see a sequel.

gay.
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    Originally posted by benny vader gay.

If liking young boys in spandex is wrong, I don`t want to be right.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Tommy Lund If liking young boys in spandex is wrong, I don`t want to be right.

alt-lefts.
    Originally posted by Esplender It's always the same boring shit and faggots keep going back and asking for more. James Holmes didn't do anything wrong.

I agree.

...with the first sentence. Superhero movies suck dick.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat I agree.

…with the first sentence.

faggot
    Why does the rest of the world seem to disagree? They love this shit. I don't get it. They're all the same.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    The majority of the world is fucking retarded. That's not to put myself on a pedastool, I'm not a genius by any means, but DAMN are people stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bump because it's still relevant
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    bump because nobody is relevant
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by Obbe I agree. However I thought Watchmen was great, though the book is better.

You mean the comic.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning You mean the comic.

Yes.
Jump to Top