User Controls

I fell in love with shoes

lead me down a dark path of buying new shoes every week for the past 6 weeks.
    I just live for hearing "nice shoes"
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What kinda shoes?
    I buy my shoes online when I'm real high at night so I can picture my best self wearing them. Sometimes I buy a brand for the first time and it's the wrong size so I set them on the shelf
    Sneakers.. fly shit..
    Puma Adidas Nikes New balance diadora vans Asics .
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    buy tactical boots.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Cool.

I'm a sneakerfag myself. Saucony got dope shoes, too. I just bought some ADIDAS Eqt 93/17 and Busenitz Pure Boosts the other day.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by benny vader buy tactical boots.

Nike SFB-6 is pretty nice.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † Nike SFB-6 is pretty nice.

sole pattern is gay tho.
    I don't ever look at people's shoes. I would never tell you that you had nice shoes.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I don't ever look at people's shoes. I would never tell you that you had nice shoes.

Same here. I got some new boots one time and I went to work. A couple people said my boots were nice, and I asked like three times because I thought I misheard, thinking "lol what the hell are you looking at my shoes for"
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I don't ever look at people's shoes. I would never tell you that you had nice shoes.

i look at peoples shoes all the time. they tell me weather their wearer is gay, a faggot or homosexual or all aforementioned.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Niggaz gotta stay high end!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

this.

this is one of the reasons buying big brand designer shoes is so pretentious. you're only really buying them because the big businesses and media have convinced you that is what everyone else is wearing. but all the pretentious dummies who buy/wear them are so pre-occupied with showing off how fucking 'trendy' they are, that they don't even take much notice or give two fucks for what anyone else is wearing. and those that don't buy them give even even less fucks. the only people who really give any fucks are the people enjoying all those extra dollars you just wasted on buying them, lol.

I don't pay attention to what anyone is wearing at all unless its either revealing or obnoxious (like anime shit.) And by revealing i mean all types of revealing; stains can be pretty revealing about a person too.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I don't pay attention to what anyone is wearing at all unless its either revealing or obnoxious (like anime shit.) And by revealing i mean all types of revealing; stains can be pretty revealing about a person too.

lies.

what feetwares are you wearing ????
    I couldn’t tell you the brand, but they are brown and black and size 12. I have another pair i use for walking/hiking and they are blue and yellow with those heel pump things for mah feet, probably also size 12.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I require a personal 15-25 minute holistically meticulous inspection of every person's shoes that I come in contact with the throughout each day.

This allows me to ensure that there is a flawless, vibrant outer coat containing no creases or blemishes whatsoever, as well as performing a diagnostical analysis to confirm the appropriate symmetry and mathematical asthetics of any laces, straps, buckles, etc.

Any footwear not meeting my strict criteria is immediately reduced to ashes in my portable incinerator that I carry on me at all times, and the owner is sent away indefinitely until new footwear is acquired.

I do this not to be the bad guy, or the judgey nitpicker, but rather as a conscientious eyesight health enthusiast who takes great pride in the optimal favoring his visual palette's dietary preferences. In my case this includes a particularly aggressive disdain toward less-than-absolutely-perfect footwear.

My primary objective is simply limiting the potential for unhealthy visual contact of said sub-pristine footwear in case I unknowingly glance at them for half a second.

Except that it just dawned on me that I'm fucking staring at some of these tainted shoes every day during my inspections, for quite lengthy periods of time, and my eyes feel great, which means my doctor lied to me and this has all been for nothing.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I couldn’t tell you the brand, but they are brown and black and size 12. I have another pair i use for walking/hiking and they are blue and yellow with those heel pump things for mah feet, probably also size 12.

lies.
Jump to Top