User Controls

Infected flash drive

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I was transferring a movie from a flash drive onto my phone and realized the drive label was changed some funky bullshit. How the hell could this have happened?

Your phone home screen is badass.
    lol, huffington post app

also you just doxed not only your location in SPACE but also in TIME

idoit
    waterhill must be in eastern TN
    damn only 465 people? you should grow massive amounts of poppies, probably no cops there
    Originally posted by greenplastic damn only 465 people? you should grow massive amounts of poppies, probably no cops there

He's probably trying to lure NEETS like you into town, who no one will miss, to enslave for his marijuana processing operation.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Christ, guys. Try to keep it on topic. Who gives a shit if he exposed where he is from?

Hamp, if you are worried about it, you could always boot to a live Windows repair disk such as this one and use that to scan/disinfect the drive and/or wipe and format the flash drive.
    Originally posted by Issue313 He's probably trying to lure NEETS like you into town, who no one will miss, to enslave for his marijuana processing operation.

lol what do you have against neets
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I got depressed when I lived in a town with only 7k people in it. I don't know how you do it Hamp.
Jump to Top