User Controls

A contest: What am I afraid of most?

[FONT=inherit] [h=2][FONT=inherit][SIZE=13px]I want to see who has the best understanding of me, has understood at least one major myself. What is my greatest fear? It's a serious question, I'm not expecting joke answers. The answer isn't necessarily complex.[/SIZE][/FONT][/h] [/FONT]

Industrial Houston
    reality
    reality
    Probably this.
    reality

Probably also true but not what I had in mind
    I feel like you have a serious problem with being ignored and doubted. I don't know how much you can admit fear, though.
    I feel like you have a serious problem with being ignored and doubted. I don't know how much you can admit fear, though.

Getting closer
    Someone Photoshop this so they look like they stand next to eachother with one lightbulb. The scariest couple in the universe.
    Π pi
    Kek Houston
    Your biggest fear is quite obviously someone actually caring for you and subsequently genuinely caring for them. Human affection terrifies and confuses you so you do things like breathe rape chicks so they grow to hate you.
    Your biggest fear is quite obviously someone actually caring for you and subsequently genuinely caring for them. Human affection terrifies and confuses you so you do things like breathe rape chicks so they grow to hate you.

This is good.

I was thinking "rejection" but same thing more or less.
    Kek Houston
    Normies fear rejection. People like you fear the step before it.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman

Wow, there's all this deep and nice stuff being said when I was just gonna come in here and say you're probably afraid of girls.
    Girls are scary
    Cubes
    I thought it was circles but you could be right.
    Smoking crystal meth
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Weedicus withdrawal
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

That's good.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You are terrified of rejection and instead of avoiding it, you instead ensure that it happens on your terms - because of something that you chose to do or say, not because of who you are. The distinction between how your actions appear and the content of your thoughts is important to you because it allows you control over your social misgivings.
Jump to Top