User Controls

I feel like I could fall in love with anyome that isn't hedious.

Is that a mental disorder?

btw I "love" u gaise
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Scron the Kat Polygamy is where it's at.

Aren't you with HTS? Is she cool with all that? I probably wouldn't be too happy if my guy was out "falling in love" with all sorts of bitches.

Actor, while you feel you might be able to fall in love with anyone, it would likely be short lived with most because you'd quickly see differences, things you don't like, and eventually deal breakers in the relationship. The trick is, not falling in love, or developing feelings for people you can tolerate, but don't really like or have common ground with. You have to sift through those people to find someone right for you, whom you're going to be happy with for a long time.

If it's a condition, it'd probably be dubbed 'Loneliness', and being starved for attention and affection. Spend more time around real people, face to face, and you'll soon see, even if a bitch is hot and fuckable, she's not always the person you want to be falling in love with.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It's a flawed way of thinking brah. I can only speak from experience but if you want a peaceful life a relationship isn't the way to go. relationships = Dealing with other people's stupid drama and pathetic bullshit. I'm not saying this to be mean or belittle others but I'm afraid this truth to be pretty solid and more or less universal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop It's a flawed way of thinking brah. I can only speak from experience but if you want a peaceful life a relationship isn't the way to go. relationships = Dealing with other people's stupid drama and pathetic bullshit. I'm not saying this to be mean or belittle others but I'm afraid this truth to be pretty solid and more or less universal.

This has been my experience as well. One of the things I liked about meth was that it totally obliterated the need for relationships with others, a feature that has thankfully stayed around long after I've quit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    everyone does it backwards, why? they feel they need to be in a relationship then start looking for somebody to fill that vacancy. just be patient and get on with your life. this will involve meeting all sorts of people along the way. if/when you meet somebody you really gel with, then go for the relationship. you'll prolly find it will just naturally happen with that person anyway. just enjoy the casual encounters along the way until that happens.

its like:

dumb bitch: oh, i really really want to be in a relationship
    dumb bitches friend: but you don't know anybody you want to be in a relationship with
    dumb bitch: i know, but i just want to find somebody and fall in love
    dumb bitches friend: so your just in love with the idea of being in love then?

Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Is that a mental disorder?

btw I "love" u gaise

No, it's not a mental disorder. You just have low standards, which might not necessarily be a bad thing.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Damn. You niggaz really do be hittin' some nails on the heads today.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No, it's not a mental disorder. You just have low standards, which might not necessarily be a bad thing.

it is a bad thing tho

Originally posted by NARCassist everyone does it backwards, why? they feel they need to be in a relationship then start looking for somebody to fill that vacancy. just be patient and get on with your life. this will involve meeting all sorts of people along the way. if/when you meet somebody you really gel with, then go for the relationship. you'll prolly find it will just naturally happen with that person anyway. just enjoy the casual encounters along the way until that happens.

its like:

dumb bitch: oh, i really really want to be in a relationship
    dumb bitches friend: but you don't know anybody you want to be in a relationship with
    dumb bitch: i know, but i just want to find somebody and fall in love
    dumb bitches friend: so your just in love with the idea of being in love then?

I agree 100% with this, though I would add, just be careful with the people you meet. Sometimes they're different in the beginning and then turn into someone else once you're in a relationship with them. I would say to be wary of relationships that begin where there's an unhealthy level of jealousy, or sort of control trying to be exerted, such as who you talk to, where you go, what you do, etc. People get weird in relationships sometimes. It's fucking odd, just watch for the signs and back away slowly (or with haste depending on the person) if you start seeing them.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I agree 100% with this, though I would add, just be careful with the people you meet. Sometimes they're different in the beginning and then turn into someone else once you're in a relationship with them. I would say to be wary of relationships that begin where there's an unhealthy level of jealousy, or sort of control trying to be exerted, such as who you talk to, where you go, what you do, etc. People get weird in relationships sometimes. It's fucking odd, just watch for the signs and back away slowly (or with haste depending on the person) if you start seeing them.

Are you 14?
    Originally posted by Scron the Kat I'm just saying I like the idea is all. Most bitches are worth cheating on but I'm happy being monogamous which is unusual for me, I definitely believe in true love but it's not something most people will ever experience. Most of my relationships I am constantly cheating because there are so many problems I just give up and blame the person for being fucked but in reality it's just incompatibility.

I am a loyal person if the other person respects and loves me, as soon as that is gone I can be an asshole very quick.

I guess what I'm saying is HTS is an amazing lady and I have lots of respect and love for her, I don't think I could feel this way about anyone else out there.

Well, I don't agree with cheating, under any circumstances. If shit ain't right, then nail ship and go fuck whom every you please, but leading people on isn't right. I agree, most people won't ever find "true" love, which I'm not sure if it exists or not, but if it does it definitely is a rare thing. You don't see people truly, madly in love, where it stands the test of time all that often.

HTS is a wonderful chick-a-dee, and I am happy that she's found someone to love. I really hope you treat her good, and things work out for you two. Even if things don't work out, don't be cheating behind someones back, be a man, and come out with it, and then go fuck some other bitch, if it comes to that. She especially doesn't deserve that. All in all, I'm happy for her, since she seems happy to have you, I just hope (and no offense) you do right by her.
    ITT: High level degeneracy
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I agree 100% with this, though I would add, just be careful with the people you meet. Sometimes they're different in the beginning and then turn into someone else once you're in a relationship with them. I would say to be wary of relationships that begin where there's an unhealthy level of jealousy, or sort of control trying to be exerted, such as who you talk to, where you go, what you do, etc. People get weird in relationships sometimes. It's fucking odd, just watch for the signs and back away slowly (or with haste depending on the person) if you start seeing them.

Yeah definitely agreeing with this too. I mean it's almost like they're sending this very best representative to be friends with you then suddenly the psycho stalker rep is somehow appointed like they were wearing a mask for YEARS and now that you're exclusive it's like "Aha! Gotcha bitch!" I swear I was friends with this girl for years and that's how it ended up. I only ended up dating the girl for like 6 weeks years ago but the personality shift was so severe and quick that it's probably the other half of the reason why I'll never date again and now I unfairly kinda assume any girl I'm friends with and could obviously get with is exactly like this.
    Originally posted by NARCassist it is a bad thing tho

Not necessarily.
    How so? You and your whore girlfriend cheated on each other consistently and then made a child (that you regret)

This is the most degenerate thing that's been posted on this website
    Originally posted by Scron the Kat at least there's one person out there who loves me, that's all I care about now.

If you tell me it's this hydro person I will commit a mass shooting
    Originally posted by Scron the Kat My last relationship I knew the girl was a whore and I never tried to control her in any way.

The result: she stole all my money and cheated on me with multiple people while I was busy working every day and cheating on her for years.

It was not love and I don't know why I stayed, I felt trapped and when it was over I was alone for years. I would say I didn't want to be alone but I wanted her gone and I yelled at her lots, called her name's and things got physical a few times.

The worst part is we also created a child which I regret a lot. At least it got put up for adoption by a good family but her mom is absolutely fucked in so many ways I hope she never meets her or the family just keeps her away forever.

She even told me she's gonna try and convince the kid to run away and live with her when she's like 13 or something. She's probably already pregnant again already though so who knows.

Underage b8 14fCali
    Well, that's what I'm saying. It's not just men, or woman. It seemed like she was trying to do the controlling with you. It goes both ways. I think men often get a bad rap for it, but woman can be just as frequently, if not more so, than men, it's just more discussed I think than men talking about woman controlling them. Arguing and especially physical violence was your cue to gtfo.

I've had times, with my ex, I did go about, and I did get controlling at times, but it was a lot to do with the fact I felt stuck and didn't know how to get out of the relationship (he wouldn't leave when I asked him to go, when I wanted out and tried to break it off, threatened suicide if I wouldn't be with him, guilted me that he'd be alone and miserable forever, he didn't have a place to live because he was a leech on me, no job, no way to survive without a host to suck the life out of), and it was wrong of me, but as for the situation, I really was in a bad spot, and look back and see things I did that weren't right, but in that particular relationship, moreso than any other, it definitely had a lot to do with the fact I was stuck with him for a very long time. I'm so much happier he's gone, and I definitely don't want to control others, if there's something that important to me I want the other doesn't/does want, that we can't come to a happy resolution for all, then it's best to just part ways.

I've had relationships with a lot of people whom I considered very dear friends prior to starting out. In some cases, but not all, it definitely feels like it ruined a good friendship, and would have been better just to stay friends than get in a relationship. I think being friends is important in any relationship, but things get strained after, and sometimes turns really ugly during a breakup and a good friend is lost in the process. I wouldn't say never get in a relationship with a friend, but I'd say approach with caution, and talk about it first.

I think honesty is one of the key things to any relationship. You lose that, you lose trust and you don't have too much really left over after. If that's not there, either between you or the other, then it's probably best to part ways. I'e seen too many relationships where one or the other (sometimes both) is always lying and doing shit behind the other's back. I don't understand it. It makes no sense to me. Just be straight forward with it, and if you two can't be okay with what's going on, see if there is a compromise where both can be happy, and if not, go your separate ways. People seem to stay togeth too often for stupid reasons like money and sex. Sex is easily gotten, and hell, if you pay for it, can be a lot cheaper than dating in some cases, and financial reasons, well... money isn't everything. It can help make you happy, but alone it can't, and being with someone who ruins your happiness, causes you stress, anxiety, and pain, it's not worth all the money in the world.

Originally posted by Daily Are you 14?

uh..? no.. Why do you ask? I am 28 and have been in several manipulative and abusive relationships, and the advice I gave was from my experiences in those terrible experiences. Had I have been wiser, I would have gotten out sooner, and while it sounds like common sense, which it should be, it's worth saying again, as many people fall victim to a bad relationship like that unfortunately.
    How is it possible to be in "several" abusive relationships? Are you fucking retarded or do you just hate yourself that much? Or do you enjoy it? Do you enjoy it when somebody "abuses" you, does it feel right, do you feel like you deserve it

I'm still loling at your boyfriend saying "How so?" when I pointed out the degeneracy in this thread

You people make me fucking sick

but this is what i mean. those things are what the people who are desperately seeking a relationship do. they go getting these ideas in their head of what their ideal partner will be like, like a fucking checklist. it ends up becoming like interviewing job applicants or summing. its like if they decide their ideal person would have blue eyes, they'll then immediately reject anyone with brown eyes without any consideration. unknowingly that perfect person could just happen to be somebody with brown eyes, and they'll never know coz they'll be busy chasing blue eyed idiots like a dog chasing its tail. its not about checklists and criteria's. its about gelling with somebody, you'll usually have a good idea about this within seconds of meeting that person. you will feel it immediately, you'll feel totally comfortable around them, like you can talk about anything and won't feel like you have to put on any mask or pretend to be somebody your not or have to do shit to impress them. and you'll feel that they feel it too. you'll feel that you really enjoy just being in their company. its completely different to being around a chick who is just hot and you're just thinking 'man i really wanna bang her', yet she's a total basic bitch who just jabbers on about dumb shit and is actually pretty annoying personality wise. yeah you can ignore that shit or even play along with it just to get in her pants, but being with her long term would be fucking horrible.

Fucking disgusting degenerates
Jump to Top