User Controls

If you met your clone, would you rape him?

Would it be gay if you did, or just masturbation?

dem thot experimentz thoo im a scientist
    Absolutely not. It would be extremely gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I would work out a deal with him where we would fucks with people hardcore then be like "LOLZ, gotcha guiz".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    no, if i meet myself, we'd consensualy take each other in.
    Originally posted by RestStop I would work out a deal with him where we would fucks with people hardcore then be like "LOLZ, gotcha guiz".

Originally posted by benny vader no, if i meet myself, we'd consensualy take each other in.

these aren't options. these aren't open-ended questions. follow curriculum or to the banish room you go
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jimmy these aren't options. these aren't open-ended questions. follow curriculum or to the banish room you go

I feel like God is going to banish you from life before you turn 30. Fair trade off.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by jimmy these aren't options. these aren't open-ended questions. follow curriculum or to the banish room you go

i'm going to banish my curriculum into your closed-end till its open.
    If I met my clone I would invite them over to listen to some music and play video games
    then ask if they would live with me and be my best friend
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hehe..
Jump to Top