User Controls

So what's the best cheap beer?

I like Tecate. It's strongly bitter, which is a welcome change from natural ice water beer. But it's only 4.9% or something. So then we've got Steel Reserve which is like 8% abv and isn't THAT bad, and good for the price. 4loko however I cannot stand. I feel like the drunkeness of them is geared towards being shitty and hangovery (dat sugar.) They taste so fucking gross too. If you're thinking that it's not a beer then fuck off, you know what this thread is about.
    G African Astronaut
    Lowenbrau
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Pabst Blue Ribbon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Pabst Blue Ribbon

This. Or Miller High Life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Steel reserve if you're in the mood for beer, Mikes harder blood orange otherwise
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Steel reserve if you're in the mood for beer, Mikes harder blood orange otherwise

Steele Reserve us not beet its malt liquor and it sucks ass. Only niggers and white dregs.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Steele Reserve us not beet its malt liquor and it sucks ass. Only niggers and white dregs.

They make a regular lager too, it's the best of the cheap ones imo
    definitely miller high life or hamm's
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 They make a regular lager too, it's the best of the cheap ones imo

Really, I didn't know. I'll probably not try it but now I know.
    Originally posted by greenplastic definitely miller high life or hamm's

They still make Hamm's? I haven't seen that in my area in forever.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They still make Hamm's? I haven't seen that in my area in forever.

Yea, I hadn't seen it in like 10 years but I saw it the other day at a pizza place
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yea, I hadn't seen it in like 10 years but I saw it the other day at a pizza place

I just used the Hamm's locater and the nearest place that seeks it is over 50 miles. I would drive that far for any brand.

https://shop.hamms.com/locator
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    thread is utterly useless without price tags.
    Originally posted by benny vader thread is utterly useless without price tags.

Prices vary by region.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Prices vary by region.

that would make OPs question irrelevant .... wouldnt it ?????
    Originally posted by benny vader that would make OPs question irrelevant …. wouldnt it ?????

Only to a moron who couldn't reason that the cheap is a relative term. Meaning that if brand a is cheaper in my market it's also cheaperother markets. I hope that helps you respond less like a moron as this thread continues.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Only to a moron who couldn't reason that the cheap is a relative term. Meaning that if brand a is cheaper in my market it's also cheaperother markets. I hope that helps you respond less like a moron as this thread continues.

what a retard,

as if goods and merchandises travel the word for free.

re fucking tard.
    Originally posted by benny vader what a retard,

as if goods and merchandises travel the word for free.

re fucking tard.

Relative look it up
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Relative look it up

name me a cheap vietnamese beer you know off and we'll see how cheap they relatively are.

re, fucking, tard.
    Originally posted by benny vader name me a cheap vietnamese beer you know off and we'll see how cheap they relatively are.

re, fucking, tard.

I'm not posting in a Vietnamese forum you cucktard. We are talking about the US market.
Jump to Top