User Controls

Can I huff Methanol?

Roshambo huffed methanol the other day, said it got him really drunk for 5 seconds. At first I was thinking that it could make someone go blind, but I think that's just because of the formaldehyde metabolite that gets processed when you drink it. If you huff methanol, it doesn't get processed by your liver, is it safe?
    If you huff methanol, it doesn't get processed by your liver

Science.
    Science.

Lol'd.

But anyways, if you''re hitting the Methanol Pipe, you're inhaling a lot less then you would've if you drank it, so you're only consuming safe or perhaps even beneficial amounts of formaldehyde. It might be a safe high.
    Industrial Houston
    Lol'd.

But anyways, if you''re hitting the Methanol Pipe, you're inhaling a lot less then you would've if you drank it, so you're only consuming safe or perhaps even beneficial amounts of formaldehyde. It might be a safe high.

beneficial to us
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    But will it make you go blind? It made me so hwah hwah
    I have a gallon of Methanol at the old house, unopened and I remember a Mr.Yuck on the bottle. I also have 1gallon acetone, 1gal toluene, 1gal xylene, 1gal propylene glycol, 1gal povidone iodine potassium iodide solution, 1gal laquer thinner, 1gal methyl ethyl ketone, 1gal 33% muriatic and 5lbs lye.
Jump to Top