User Controls

Styx

It's kind of something you don't want to get caught playing but they're not a bad band either.
    G African Astronaut
    Styx & REO Speedwagon are acceptable guilty pleasure bands.
    Originally posted by G Styx & REO Speedwagon are acceptable guilty pleasure bands.

drive into a fancy part of town on a sunny day, with people, you know would of been whoring it up, at, a college party in their youth

who look all pretentious n faggy; sitting outside at their cafe table, sipping tea all properly

Roll up and crank that shit up, with your windows down, and throw on your emergency parking flashers and yell "I HAVE COURT PAPERS TO SERVE TODD. TODD, ARE YOU HERE? YOUR WIFE SAID YOU WOULD BE HERE. COME ON TODD, I'LL FIND YOU SOONER OR LATER" then drive off.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    toasted 3002 is literally the carl next door in athf
    Originally posted by bling bling toasted 3002 is literally the carl next door in athf

I was working on mimicking that voice. I was doing good with meetwad, and Shake is easy. he sounds like one of my voiceovers I worked on by myself. which sucks. because it's my own creation. then that faggot show had to come along.

Hard to do Frys voice.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u need to get the vibe
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling toasted 3002 is literally the carl next door in athf

/watch?v=y2_SkseXtAo
Jump to Top