User Controls

AC/DC: R.I.P. Malcom Young

This bad streak of well respected musicians which I caught the tail end in my youth when they were in their prime.

AC/DC Malcom Young died at 64 years of age. Dementia which if it was his cause of death, was almost certainly Alteimerz which the years of survival are short once diagnosed. like 3-5 years from the first diagnoses. he was diagnoses I believe 3 years ago.

Fuck this disease. it seems to be taken lots of young artist. probably lifestyle related. heavy smoking and drinking.

Most others die from Drug/Alcohol related Hepatitis. failure of liver.

He's the brother of Angus Young.

source

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/malcolm-young-ac-dc-guitarist-and-co-founder-dead-at-64/ar-BBF7OmU?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Fuck..........
    Originally posted by Grimace Fuck……….

Rolly watch, Goyard, Ain't loving these bitches a cold heart, I needed a foreign to push start.
    I only care about Angus Young.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I heard about this first on here, before anywhere else.
    Get out of here.. All of you.

Also Keith Partrige real name David Cassidy might also be dying.
    G African Astronaut
    RIP
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    Dementia is a bitch. My grandfather had alzheimers and it tears your heart apart watching them deteriorate.
    Originally posted by Tommy Lund Dementia is a bitch. My grandfather had alzheimers and it tears your heart apart watching them deteriorate.

It's happening with someone in our family.. close to us all.

I been trying to get a hold of this person most of the day.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Tommy Lund Dementia is a bitch. My grandfather had alzheimers and it tears your heart apart watching them deteriorate.
    you should prolly give him the gray pill.

edit : no, i INSIST you give him the gray pill.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    AC/DC sux
    /thread
Jump to Top