User Controls

Would you say this is a healthy way to live

Dissociator African Astronaut
    As u prob know i have no self control but im tired of wasting my life
    That job didnt last long because humans are lame but I know someone who can get me a job at some lumber yard which sounds ok
    But aside frm the drugs, I spend alot of my days being vain for literally no reason like a delusion my face is collapsed from snorting all the drugs but is kinda true now because of bruxism malnourishment and... snorting hundreds of pills a month

I came up with a cool idea of making up all hours wasted being delusional or staring at the floor trying to imagine as many possible ways my life couldve turned out better by...

Lifting and running

For the past thirteen hours ive ran on amphetamine phentermine and done hundreds of dumbbell reps and coming up with stupid exercises which are probably damaging my muscles even more

I can only get three hours of sleep max. nowadays even if i down a fuckton of gin or overdose on muscle relaxers and blood pressure pills so fuck brain damage atleast I can get off my ass to exercise
    My diet consists of cigarettes, amphetamine, v8, pepsi, prune juice and chicken broth
    give me my card
    You're gonna get rhabdomyolysis
    Originally posted by jimmy give me my card

Heh fuck off
    Drayne Yung Blood
    Binge loser-ing and trying to sweat out the shame?
    No
    Originally posted by Drayne Binge loser-ing and trying to sweat out the shame?
    No

he deserved it
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Dissociator My diet consists of cigarettes, amphetamine, v8, pepsi, prune juice and chicken broth

What do your shits look like?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    self preservaton keeps the crowd alive
Jump to Top