User Controls

Greggs apologises for replacing baby Jesus with a sausage roll

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/15662177.Greggs_apologises_for_replacing_baby_Jesus_with_a_sausage_roll/

That is all.
    Lol wtf

I know they couldn't have been dumb enough to think that that wouldnt offend anyone
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Yeah maybe next Ramadan they can print of flyers of Muhammad celebrating with a Cornish Pasty
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This is wrong.

Baby's have no teeth, so they can't eat a sausage roll
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra Yeah maybe next Ramadan they can print of flyers of Muhammad celebrating with a Cornish Pasty

and then a redacted figure with a cornish pasty after outrage and death threats.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well geez they used their most popular item, what more do the people want? Yeah it's high in calories but what the hell, were they fucking supposed to depict him as the far less popular goddamn Balanced Choice Chargrill Chicken Oval Bite instead just because it's a healthier choice at under 400 calories?? Jesus Christ you just can't please anyone these days!
    I missed read that. They replaced all of Baby Jesus with a sausage roll.

that is pretty messed up regardless of the religious icon.
    Was it one sausage roll or multiple sausage rolls. One is insulting, but if you can recreate the original baby jesis doll with sausage, then sausage the baby jesus shall be.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder if "normal" nativity scenes put a little baby dick on Jesus.

I also wonder how long adult Jesus Christ's full erection was.

That makes me wonder if he even got erections. Was he allowed to masturbate to thoughts of nothing? That'd be something else if he had to have boners for 28 years or whatever he was and never once get to rub out a load.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder if "normal" nativity scenes put a little baby dick on Jesus.

I also wonder how long adult Jesus Christ's full erection was.

That makes me wonder if he even got erections. Was he allowed to masturbate to thoughts of nothing? That'd be something else if he had to have boners for 28 years or whatever he was and never once get to rub out a load.

you kno those drink his blood and eat his body thing ???

they have to be symbolic of something ....
    bling bling Dark Matter
    S town bum boys

also in gregg anyone know what happen in there its bad

so god sed make pound bakery and they did

and it was greattt
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by bling bling S town bum boys

also in gregg anyone know what happen in there its bad

so god sed make pound bakery and they did

and it was greattt

Yeah
    bling bling Dark Matter
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Was it one sausage roll or multiple sausage rolls. One is insulting, but if you can recreate the original baby jesis doll with sausage, then sausage the baby jesus shall be.

but greggs sausage rolls are shit. they could have at least had enough respect to use one of their sausage and bean slices, they're fucking boss.

slices of what kind of bean?

greenbeans?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    baked beans, like you get in a tin, lol.

Sausage rolls are one of the cheapest foods, as they're mostly wheat, with a little bit of pig fat and gristle for flavour. Wholesale prices are around €0.07 each. It's a good item in terms of margin.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling

What is this madness? dude reminds me of a Tony I know.. laughs the same. cheerful but don't cross him.
Jump to Top