User Controls

Raping Spree In France

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just kidding. Sort of.

I never knew France literally did not have an age of consent.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5a0a76adfc7e9315668b4567/amp/409794-france-consent-age-introduce

Under current French law, only sexual acts committed with the use of “violence, coercion, threat or surprise” are considered to be rape, regardless of the victim's age. Penalties are tougher if the victim is under the age of 15, but there is no minimum age of consent.

Recently a few men have been acquitted of rape charges against 11-year olds because consent couldn't be disproven, which is the apparent catalyst in them considering to define an age.

Marlene Schiappa, a junior minister for gender equality, argues that it should lie somewhere between 13 and 15 years.

“Below a certain age, it is considered that there can be no debate on the sexual consent of a child, and that any child below a certain age would automatically be considered to be raped or sexually assaulted,” Schiappa told BMF TV.

I realize Europe has always been more lax with things lower drinking ages and consent ages, I just never was aware that France didn't really have one at all. Kinda fucking crazy to me to think about the different mindsets. Their judges are casually discussing that making it at least 11-years old was probably a good idea, maybe a few more years older.

Meanwhile across the ol' Atlantic pond it's pretty much 18 years as generally accepted, 17 in a few states I think. Dip below those and our general public has no sympathy for you and labels you a sick fuck.

I wonder why that is, the dichotomy between our views of children's minds and their ability to make those choices.
    By a few men I'm sure you mean Muslim migrants.

Aside from that, when are you moving Sophie?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo By a few men I'm sure you mean Muslim migrants.

Aside from that, when are you moving Sophie?

Oh no they were both white Christian males born in France actually. Close.
    Uh-huh. Playing the Arab rape game I bet.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Uh-huh. Playing the Arab rape game I bet.

Ah yes the ol' Arab rape game that Christians love playing with kids. You might actually be right.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Never knew this either. That said, i will not be moving to France. In fact, it's a 5 hour drive as it stands. So you know, i could just get in a car and drive there or take the train and be there even sooner. Besides, the french are pieces of shit. They were so even before Paris was one giant migrant camp. They speak no English whatsoever and they're rude in my experience. A bunch of fags. The beer drinking countries are just better in general than the wine sipping countries.
    The age of 18 might even be a bit young.

19 is prime age for a women to start giving birth.. so maybe that's why 18 was chosen.

There should be an age spread of 5 years maybe 8, but no more than 10. for teen marriages who marry an older person (18-19 or 17 in those weird states)

once a woman hits 21.. she can fuking gold dig grandpa in his 80s. who cares by then. the girls father would probably be happy he might get a new car out of it

You're piggish if you laughed at that last part
    Originally posted by Sophie Never knew this either. That said, i will not be moving to France. In fact, it's a 5 hour drive as it stands. So you know, i could just get in a car and drive there or take the train and be there even sooner. Besides, the french are pieces of shit. They were so even before Paris was one giant migrant camp. They speak no English whatsoever and they're rude in my experience. A bunch of fags. The beer drinking countries are just better in general than the wine sipping countries.

Hmm weird thing. When I said Western Europeans are rude, French women are maybe a 6 (10 being the highest) as well as British. saucy is actually funny and a turn on. so I dont see French women in the US (And we have shitloads in Frisco who don't speak anything but french unless someone like me is talking to them). they're kind of cool. Yet I have had lovely conversations with them

German women are all hell of serious. they're nice but always backseat driving and thinking I'm a taxi ripping them off. I can't do that one this ap. And I'm gonna get a new Job soon. same with offchutes of that language.

And why can't Germans talk about WWII comfortably? what are they hiding, thinking about? they will do it online in anonymous mode, but not in public.. especially the USA.

what they planning :/
    They're not planning anything. They've just been told by all their (((teachers))) and (((college professors))) that Germany was a real piece of shit during the war and that everyone should feel bad forever because Germans are BAD! Sadly a lot of them buy into this crap. I mean, even if you believe in the holohoax Stalin was way worse yet you never hear anyone talk about that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Ah yes the ol' Arab rape game that Christians love playing with kids. You might actually be right.

they passed the racial rape baton

hindus are next in line
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Sophie They're not planning anything. They've just been told by all their (((teachers))) and (((college professors))) that Germany was a real piece of shit during the war and that everyone should feel bad forever because Germans are BAD! Sadly a lot of them buy into this crap. I mean, even if you believe in the holohoax Stalin was way worse yet you never hear anyone talk about that.

It's just a cohencidence
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 And why can't Germans talk about WWII comfortably? what are they hiding, thinking about? they will do it online in anonymous mode, but not in public.. especially the USA.
    Because they lost two world wars despite throwing everything they had into the fight (like retards), hate that they lost, and are still occupied by the USA.

Originally posted by Sophie They're not planning anything.
    Naive.

They've just been told by all their (((teachers))) and (((college professors))) that Germany was a real piece of shit during the war and that everyone should feel bad forever because Germans are BAD! Sadly a lot of them buy into this crap.
    The Germans genuinely were/are bad people though.

I mean, even if you believe in the holohoax Stalin was way worse yet you never hear anyone talk about that.
    Stalin was pretty cool, kicked the Kikes out of power, returned Russia to the Russians, and was moving the Soviet Union towards a genuinely better place when Hitler invaded, like a retard.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Because they lost two world wars despite throwing everything they had into the fight (like retards), hate that they lost, and are still occupied by the USA.

Naive.

The Germans genuinely were/are bad people though.

Stalin was pretty cool, kicked the Kikes out of power, returned Russia to the Russians, and was moving the Soviet Union towards a genuinely better place when Hitler invaded, like a retard.

Sorry, commies don't get to have an opinion. Off to the gas chambers you go.
    Who let Weinstein out?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 And why can't Germans talk about WWII comfortably? what are they hiding, thinking about? they will do it online in anonymous mode, but not in public.. especially the USA.

what they planning :/

I believe it's also illegal to discuss the holocaust favorably in Germany. A better question is, what are the officials hiding that they don't want citizens to have an open and honest dialogue?
    Originally posted by Dargo I believe it's also illegal to discuss the holocaust favorably in Germany. A better question is, what are the officials hiding that they don't want citizens to have an open and honest dialogue?

I know, right. Do you think your Government might of Captured Hitler and took him somewhere else? to learn about all the UFO interest and such?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I know, right. Do you think your Government might of Captured Hitler and took him somewhere else? to learn about all the UFO interest and such?

There was a dossier in one of the recently-released JFK files indicating that Hitler may have escaped to South America after the war - it included a photo, but I have a hard time believing he escaped the Berlin Bunker and managed to live incognito but never bothered to shave his iconic moustache off
    Originally posted by aldra There was a dossier in one of the recently-released JFK files indicating that Hitler may have escaped to South America after the war - it included a photo, but I have a hard time believing he escaped the Berlin Bunker and managed to live incognito but never bothered to shave his iconic moustache off

Anything is possible, right? A double was shot? but I think a DNA test was done in which they say it was in fact Hitler. Hitler's family changed their last names I think as well.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Dargo A better question is, what are the officials hiding that they don't want citizens to have an open and honest dialogue?

their nazi past obviously ...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra to live incognito but never bothered to shave his iconic moustache off

logic is that the real hitler would shave his trademark mustache immediately while the fake one would go around with one and like lol ... do i look like him ????
Jump to Top