User Controls

Anyone here know how / like to cook?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know how to do something pretty well like steaks on the stove, mexican street corn i have my own tweaked recipe, Bill Krozby dogs, and italian pasta salad. When I was working at the japanese pizza place the lady "taught me" how to lasagna which I guess isn't hard but she could barely speak english and was talking to me like I was some kind of asshole. She handed a cook book to look at while I watched her do it, and I pointed out that she missed the step to where you were supposed to put a layer of ricotta cheese.. and she ran the freezer looking for it as if she's never used it before...

Anyways I used to cook all the time with my ex gf but she hasn't been around in awhile and I just live with my cat so I tend to not want to dirty all these dishes especially because I don't have a dishwasher, just for myself. So I tend to eat a lot of frozen stuff but I've been trying to get away from that so I've been eating a lot of fruit and veggies and sardines and tuna.

But the other day I offered to make my gf pork chops as she's made me stuff several times and they actually came out really well, I marinated them with braggs apple cider vinegar and tossed some other stuff in the bag.

I figured If I ate at home more instead of fast food and frozen stuff I could lose some of the weight if I work out also and just drink wine / liquor for now on. Plus it would be cool to step up my game cooking.

My favorite restaurant is "frank" . those guys rock.
    So how about you gonts? I know mq cooks and fagliki but thats it. Whats your favorite thing to cook?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-11-14T22:19:04.028812+00:00
    Originally posted by Seto Kaiba Si!

okay can you elaborate some more please?
    ^thats looks good never had that before tho
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    been pretty much living on chicken and stir-fry lately. i get all the veg and chop it myself instead of paying 3 times the price to get it ready chopped. a bit of crushed garlic and sweet chilli sauce makes it awesome.

It's Muito not Mucho. They speak Portuguese in Brazil not Spanish
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Know how? Yes. Like? Not really. Outside of work I let Chef Mic or Chef Oven do most of my cooking. I have FAR FAR more important things to concern myself with than wasting precious minutes to make something fancy that's shortly going to turn into a pile of shit like everything else. Thank you.
    Originally posted by NARCassist been pretty much living on chicken and stir-fry lately. i get all the veg and chop it myself instead of paying 3 times the price to get it ready chopped. a bit of crushed garlic and sweet chilli sauce makes it awesome.

sounds good fam
    Originally posted by mmQ Know how? Yes. Like? Not really. Outside of work I let Chef Mic or Chef Oven do most of my cooking. I have FAR FAR more important things to concern myself with than wasting precious minutes to make something fancy that's shortly going to turn into a pile of shit like everything else. Thank you.

You are sometimes sound soo soooo jaded.
    'Mexican street corn'

What, you know how to boil corn, shave it, and put it in a cup with some other shit? I don't even know how you can call that cooking.

I like making sauces. Whip up ur roux and make u a garlic mushroom gravy sauce for your mashed potatoes this thanksgiving.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 'Mexican street corn'

What, you know how to boil corn, shave it, and put it in a cup with some other shit? I don't even know how you can call that cooking.

I like making sauces. Whip up ur roux and make u a garlic mushroom gravy sauce for your mashed potatoes this thanksgiving.

I don't boil corn i hate boiled corn, I roast it and make my own sauce to put on it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You are sometimes sound soo soooo jaded.

Baby.. I'm jaded. All I wanna do is drive drunk to you.

Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't, what can i say?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whachyall know bout dat corn maque choux tho?
    Originally posted by mmQ Whachyall know bout dat corn maque choux tho?

I occasionaly to a cajun place and I know about it but have never had it, I always get boudin and a po boi
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Boudin balls smell like puppy shit.
    delicious ass
    I can't cook. But my Gal sure can.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I can't cook. But my Gal sure can.

i thought she left you

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist i thought she left you

'Gal' in this instance is what some old-timers use to refer to their enslaved hoard of abducted children held captive in underground chambers.
    ahh, makes sense now.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It makes complete sense, and for the sake of common decency I'm not going to even begin to describe to you the things that take place down in those chambers when they're not cooking.
Jump to Top