User Controls

If someone is an atheist and nihilist, would they likely be a narcissist?

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Are those two factors that make someone a narcissist? Is it possible to be both atheist and nihilist, and not be a narcissist?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't really see what they have to do with each other? Why on earth couldn't a person be a nihilist (I think atheism is implied by nihilism no?) and not a narcissist?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm an atheist and a narcissist but i'm not a nihilist. i don't see any point in being a nihilist at all.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Shut up. Your God's dead and nobody cares.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    his god is an asshole

HTS highlight reel
    God is dead but I still believe he'll come back to life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's awfully convenient that Christianity gets the god that's three-in-one so even when god was dead he had 2 backup gods making sure everything went ok. Pret. Ty. Convenient.

I'd like to see a lone-entity god die for 3 days with no other god to look after him. Show me that and I might take the God thing a little more seriously again.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    These characteristics can exist independently of each other and usually do - but can definitely merge as one if the inflicted is using low level analysis (which can still be "true" on that level of analysis) to reach their philosophical conclusions. A lot of modern day narcissism is socially/ideologically-induced and not necessarily inculcated into somebody during their childhood by shit parenting or even dictated by genetics (narcissism has a genetic variance of .5). An example of low level analysis is:

- God cannot be empirically detected therefore I am an atheist (assumes God exists independent of the mind because other low level thinkers such as the average Christian or the average Muslim claims this to be the case - so the atheist responds to low level analysis with their own form of low level analysis).

This victory enables the average atheist to feel intellectually (and morally) superior to the average theist - when in fact, all they've done is told a toddler that 5+5 is 10 and not 55.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You act as if those words are hard facts, like those aren't just words people use to describe others.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Daily This victory enables the average atheist to feel intellectually (and morally) superior to the average theist - when in fact, all they've done is told a toddler that 5+5 is 10 and not 55.

I'd say a more apt analogy would be that toddler kept saying his favorite number was elevtenty fraxippillionzdilliomgoogletybutt and was taught that that's not a number, followed by a series of 'Is too!.. Is not!' exchanges and a quick molestation for exclamatory purposes.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd say a more apt analogy would be that toddler kept saying his favorite number was elevtenty fraxippillionzdilliomgoogletybutt and was taught that that's not a number, followed by a series of 'Is too!.. Is not!' exchanges and a quick molestation for exclamatory purposes.

Nobody has counted to elevtenty fraxippillionzdilliomgoogletybutt but it's a number somewhere between one and infinity. Prove me wrong. The fact that there's an infinite number of numbers means one of them has to be elevtenty fraxippillionzdilliomgoogletybutt, in fact.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS Nobody has counted to elevtenty fraxippillionzdilliomgoogletybutt but it's a number somewhere between one and infinity. Prove me wrong. The fact that there's an infinite number of numbers means one of them has to be elevtenty fraxippillionzdilliomgoogletybutt, in fact.

Thank you for explaining to me the analogy that I just came up with.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've counted to elevtenty fraxippillionzdilliomgoogletybutt several times!
    \
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've counted to elevtenty fraxippillionzdilliomgoogletybutt several times!
    \

WTF, I literally saw this guy when I went out to buy bread. Does he have a sister? I think I saw her the other day
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Daily WTF, I literally saw this guy when I went out to buy bread. Does he have a sister? I think I saw her the other day

I'm not sure about a sister, but I know he has a twin brother here in austin that won the special olympics a few years back
    Everyone calls him "the winner"

eat beef like burgers my niggas never herd of u
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    why cant nihilists and atheists be also altruists ????
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader why cant nihilists and atheists be also altruists ????

Wouldn't be logical.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Wouldn't be logical.

theres nothing that says an altruists cant be an atheist or a nihilist.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    iron john posting makes me sad
Jump to Top