User Controls

What are you drinking and how is it?

I am drinking this

And it is okay. Very light flavor, smooth, only 4.6%. I wouldn't buy it again, though I do like the bottle and how it has 'liquid aloha' embossed on the glass.
    Water, it's pretty good, my ph is around 7
    I've tested my water before and it's a firm 6.5. Tastes great.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I've tested my water before and it's a firm 6.5. Tastes great.

I wish my water was 6.5, it would make watering my plants a lot easier
    Does it matter all that much? It's only a .5 difference. The only time I think about the ph of my water is when I'm making potatoes and add baking soda to the water.
    Idk, maybe, I've always done 6.4-6.6
    bling bling Dark Matter
    carful drinking around electrical wiring
    Psychlonic Yung Blood
    Gekkeikan sake. It's alright. Just cheap sake.
    Arnold Palmer, good af.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pockets of intermittent saliva, tasteless
    Originally posted by mmQ Pockets of intermittent saliva, tasteless

I'll email you a monopoly beer
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll email you a monopoly beer

I already have more than I know what to do with. You can just send thoughts and prayers if you wanna make a hollow gesture. :)
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I'm drinking 3 teaspoons of instant coffee with sugar-free caramel syrup and and a dash of whole milk

I'm high af
    Originally posted by mmQ I already have more than I know what to do with. You can just send thoughts and prayers if you wanna make a hollow gesture. :)

Okay then Thank my pairs, 1 Thank = 1 Thoughts and Prayers
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Coffee. Pretty good.
    The water at my school sucks.
    G African Astronaut
    SKYY vodka & green tea @ an approximate 50/50 ratio, it's warming & refreshing.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by bling bling carful drinking around electrical wiring

And now we all know why bling is retarded.
    Parker Brother Yung Blood [the valiantly arthrosporous wyatt]
    Gin and tonic, no lime. I have determined, through extensive research, that Nikolai gin is possibly the best bottom shelf gin. Beware Mr. Boston and his liquors... He beats you up when you drink them!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Hanky panky. I found myself in possession of a bottle of fernet branca a while ago and always being well stocked on gin and the crowd favorite red vermouth I made one up. It grew on me. I don't order it at bars because most around here serve it in a gay ass coupe, but it's a nice drink to have at home, good fall/winter drink IMO.

Originally posted by Psychlonic Gekkeikan sake. It's alright. Just cheap sake.

I've tried a fair bit of sake, honestly I still prefer Gekkeikan to stuff an order of magnitude more expensive. I can snob out over booze but in sake I get zero dollars-spent/enjoyment correlation.

Originally posted by Parker Brother Gin and tonic, no lime. I have determined, through extensive research, that Nikolai gin is possibly the best bottom shelf gin. Beware Mr. Boston and his liquors… He beats you up when you drink them!

No lime in a G&T? Eww.

Try our gordons if you haven't. By far my favorite bottom shelf gin. Like vodka there's some really heinous shit at the lower end of gin, but in a G&T gordon's is easily my favorite over much nicer gins. There are better gins for a martini but every now and then when I'm in the mood for a little dryer more juniper-y one I'll pull out the gordons as well.
Jump to Top