User Controls

I'm alive, but not well.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What happened? Landlord tells me she recently divorced and is planning to move back in, so the lease is ending. Bummed out about it, will miss cats and worry about them.

Then: ER-Came to slumped against fence with no memory of why I was going out or what happened and a line of high school students walking past, which I had never seen before. May have been sucker punched to the head from behind.

ER: Smoke inhalation from PG&E caused fire (There were some big news stories about this). Told me I had been asleep for 12 hours. Wrong place at wrong time. May have been told the air quality was a 10 (worst) where they found me. Could also have been giving me auditory hallucinations earlier at home. Pissed self (haha), probably tried and failed to find someone to contact, apparently little girl drew card for me hoping to get better, am also given a bag of food and drink. Lost medication I had purchased. Start crying like a little bitch short time after card is given to me. Walk home to blocks with someone from the hospital checking up on me and on phone with girl telling her how much I miss my family. When I get home neighbors are there. Mother sees me crying/sobbing and asks what's wrong and I admit that I want my parents, don't know where they are.

Ask neighbors across street benign question, they seem to ignore me. Then guy comes across and tells me that I disrespected his uncle and am going to pay for that. Tells me to kneel and hold the bars of the gate. Hear him saying "break his arms". Calls someone over, mentions he'll do it for $35. When car rapidly pulls up I leg it. Jump fence, but am pushed out into street by neighbors. Sprint to Hospital/ER area nearby, which usually has a cop. When I come back the place has be ransacked and is a total fucking mess. Everything feels ruined and I no longer feel safe.

Then an overheard phone call in Spanish a few days later when I'm trying to clean up because I have the windows open to air out the place, telling other person on phone to make sure I don't run this time. Get out, lock door, and put self in strategic position while I call 911. Neighbor notices and people in house start leaving until it's empty. May also have seen them holding hands up as cop car drives past. Cops take 1-1/2 hours. Black guy drives up and rapidly jumps fence while saying something like "White boy fucked up". Then "Aaaaah!" while running. Fortunately I get away and he tries to leave quickly. Hear him telling someone to let him in. Cops arrive, don't do shit, tell me to go to shelter if I feel unsafe.

Accidentally walk in wrong direction. Start running toward ER just in case. May have caught someone following me. Try to go in to get help, but there's nothing they can do for me. Would have called for an Uber if my phone hadn't been wrecked, although I was possibly near broke. Tell them I'm having thoughts of suicide second time I come in. Also catch Hispanic guy come in behind me with an afro and evil eyes, possibly asks what room I'm staying in, then leaves. This results in first 5150. Weird experience at psych ward, definitely not what you'd expect. Really fucked up, actually.

Was also taken off 75mg Nardil, which sure as hell doesn't help.

Anyway, pretty much lost everything and now I'm trying to move back in with my parents, or at least my dad, as my sister messaged me and told me they're on the East Coast now, while dad is in Pomona. Staying at a transitional place.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-11-11T19:50:52.451272+00:00
    Alright this is fucking weird. I was just looking in that spinner thread and saw your name, noticed it was from May so I clicked your post history to see when your last post was. "Meh" and then I go to Latest Threads and BOOM. Here you are. What the shit.
    But I was right, you did go crazy. Good luck reconciling with your family after all these years.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Wtf? That all sounds crazy. Why were dudes trying to break your arms? Are you positive you didn't hallucinate any of this? Damn. Glad you're alive, at least.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Wtf? That all sounds crazy. Why were dudes trying to break your arms? Are you positive you didn't hallucinate any of this? Damn. Glad you're alive, at least.

I would bet money that he went psychotic or something. This post SCREAMS schizophrenia.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    CALLED IT. EVERY DETAIL TO A T.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP NEEDS TO KILL HIMSELF!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol jk but i knew he was in some kind of trouble. hope you feel better bud.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    WE'RE GONNA GET YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU DISSED MY UNCLE.

i was hoping you hung yourself
    HTS highlight reel
    missed you mal mal
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM US, WE EVERYWHERE. WE GONNA BREAK YO ARMS CATFUCKER.

Originally posted by NARCassist YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM US, WE EVERYWHERE. WE GONNA BREAK YO ARMS CATFUCKER.

i am zimmy
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I would bet money that he went psychotic or something. This post SCREAMS schizophrenia.

It does, doesn't it? A little too much. My money is on it being a troll. Too well punctuated for someone who supposedly can't maintain a consistent tense.
    I'm so confused....did you detail your hallucination, or is that what actually happened?

Either way, cool you're not dead bro. What's it like to suddenly talk to your family again? Are they happy to hear from you?
    Originally posted by Lanny It does, doesn't it? A little too much. My money is on it being a troll. Too well punctuated for someone who supposedly can't maintain a consistent tense.

EDIT: Yeah. This.
    Originally posted by Lanny It does, doesn't it? A little too much. My money is on it being a troll. Too well punctuated for someone who supposedly can't maintain a consistent tense.

It's perfectly possible that I have (episodes of) paranoid schizophrenia, but unfortunately this did happen.

No, this is not a troll. It isn't even imaginative or amusing.

supposedly can't maintain a consistent tense.

What?
    I'm pretty damn sure the first two ER trips actually happened, along with the incident with the neighbors and apartment ransacking after that. Possible the stress and everything I was haunted by pushed me over the edge afterward.
    You should probably see a psychiatrist or something man
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    Originally posted by greenplastic You should probably see a psychiatrist or something man

Yea, I agree.
Jump to Top