User Controls

what does it mean to categorically deny something?

like isn't just denying it good enough? Idk what they mean by doing it categorically. Like are they going to each category, and denying that? I would think accusations usually only come in one category. Like if someone gets accused of assault, they're probably not also getting accused of a bunch of other shit at that exact moment also (unless the po po caught them with like guns and drugs while they were robbing someone or something like that)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just sounds like a buzzword the district attorney would use to make you sound like more of a criminal. If caught rule of thumb lie your ass off or just don't talk to the pigs. It's so retarded several times the pigs cuffed me and put me in the car the walk up to the window and ask me if I did whatever they are arresting me for as If im going to talk to them.

One time several years ago I got a dwi and 3 weeks later or so I was driving out of town late at night really drunk, I fucked up my tire and was in the country and it was pitch black and during the whole tire deal my phone slipped off my lap and I couldn't find it to call a tow truck and my car the time didn't have lights in the interior (it was an oldsmobile) and I was like well fuck.. I will just close my eyes for a few seconds (i was on the side of the road) and about 2 min later the cops were there and were accusing me of drunk driving which was total bullshit because my keys weren't even in the ignition when they "apprehended" me. So they have no proof.

They asked me my phone number and I gave them way too many numbers and they cuffed me and put me in the car, the pig drove me like half a mile away from my car while the other pigs tossed my car and he told me to get out to take a sobriety test and I said fuck that you're just going to take me to jail anyways. And he drove me back to my car the cops called and paid for a tow truck to take my car and I back to my place. The cops called me the next 3 days asking for their money back but I never picked up

So yeah never admit to anything

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-11-09T19:46:17.480888+00:00
    are you so fucking stupid you cant google the most basic questions?
    It's used as an intensifier for the most part. Like "veritably"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jimmy are you so fucking stupid you cant google the most basic questions?

I occasionally ask easily searchable questions on here as well. Most everyone does or has- reasoning behind it is to maybe find some different insight into the matter or if nothing else just to generate a potential topic for discussion. At least plasty shared his thoughts instead of his op just being a question mark
    Originally posted by jimmy are you so fucking stupid you cant google the most basic questions?

Yes

It's because I can't figure out how 2 use google

Explain pls
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Vlodge Zponge Boiiiizzz in this case it's a synonym for "absolute"

to absolutely deny something

if you deny something how are you not "absolutely" denying it? you either deny something or you don't.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In a criminal setting I think it means the same thing it always does- absolutely false, as it relates to any number of charges or allegations. Its kind of saying that you may be culpabale for some things, but in other criminal activities you are definitively innocent.

I don't know why I would ever use that rather than just saying 'false,' since to me saying categorically false entertains the idea, though not for certain, that you're guilty for something else, and I suppose that's why it's used in that fashion, especially legally, when some charges are being admitted to but one wishes to make an intensified claim, as Falco mentioned, regarding a specific charge or set of charges.

An example might be me claiming that any sexual charges or accusations against me are categorically false, (but yes I did stab that elderly woman over 30 times for her pocketbook.)

I think it's probably common in your high-profile cases as well that are being heavily covered by the media. Like Bill Cosby or his attorney probably claimed the accusations against him were categorically false.

Then again I don't know.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yes

It's because I can't figure out how 2 use google

Explain pls

you can duckduck how to google.
    google is a tool of The Man! it's only there to collect everyone behavior and thoughts.. sell you something while tell the Siren Server what you're looking up. and allowing pesty agents to watch you jack off.

What's your angle on this ... Kimmy?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 google is a tool of The Man! it's only there to collect everyone behavior and thoughts.. sell you something while tell the Siren Server what you're looking up. and allowing pesty agents to watch you jack off.

What's your angle on this … Kimmy?

*sent to Google analytics*
    You got damn fucking snitch!

Originally posted by mmQ *sent to Google analytics*
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's when you deny every component of a claim, ie. to categorically deny being a "dirty nigger" you could say you've never smoked crack and you showered this morning
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra it's when you deny every component of a claim, ie. to categorically deny being a "dirty nigger" you could say you've never smoked crack and you showered this morning

can one categorically admit something ????
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    If someone accuses you of stealing their lunch and you give a categorical denial, it means that you absolutely deny having anything to do with the theft. Categorical means absolute, unqualified, unconditional.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker If someone accuses you of stealing their lunch and you give a categorical denial, it means that you absolutely deny having anything to do with the theft. Categorical means absolute, unqualified, unconditional.

absolute, unqualified, unconditional.??

Reminds me of the nursery song "One of these is not like the other.. one of these should go home"
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 absolute, unqualified, unconditional.??

Reminds me of the nursery song "One of these is not like the other.. one of these should go home"

Go tickle your Elmo retard.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Go tickle your Elmo retard.

But his hand got caught in the paper shredder and made a moom moom moom sound before I could pull his tattered remains out :(
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 But his hand got caught in the paper shredder and made a moom moom moom sound before I could pull his tattered remains out :(

You should stick your head in there and see if you can rescue him.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You should stick your head in there and see if you can rescue him.
    It seems your only solution to things is a violent end to the reciprocating user in thread.

Sounds like you could use some therapy, like a nice padded room and Thorazine cocktails. take your hostility elsewhere, Please!
Jump to Top