User Controls

do the words i type have the same personality that i do

:OOOOOOOOOOOOo
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Not an SG thread.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Not an SG thread.

kill yourself you contribute nothing and dont have the ability to either
    Originally posted by just one more mongol kill yourself you contribute nothing and dont have the ability to either

Have you ever even had a job?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I am not sure, but i do think they reflect an aspect of your personality.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Only if we know they're attached to you.
    A good study would be to show people anonymous posts and have them guess the basics of the poster (age, sex, education level, etc)

Without knowing a post is sploo's, 'smoja do kroja' is nonsense. Attach an identifier, and it completely changes into something still retarded but more sensible.
    I only know you by the words you've written on here, which has left me with the impression you're severely retarded. So, yes.
    Originally posted by mmQ Only if we know they're attached to you.
    A good study would be to show people anonymous posts and have them guess the basics of the poster (age, sex, education level, etc)

Without knowing a post is sploo's, 'smoja do kroja' is nonsense. Attach an identifier, and it completely changes into something still retarded but more sensible.

but do words themselves have your personality after you've already typed them, or are they just like every other word
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Have you ever even had a job?

is it too far beyond your mental ability to not say the same ten phrases repeatedly like an autistic child?
    to rephrase the question: after poop leaves your body is it still your poop?

is this the same as "if a tree falls and no ones there to hear it" ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by just one more mongol but do words themselves have your personality after you've already typed them, or are they just like every other word

The arrangement of words you come up with reflects your personality.

When you type the word 'and,' it doesn't mean I can look at your word 'and' and see your personality. It the collection and arrangement of words that have a personality, one that needs your name association in order to be recognized.

So in other words, no.
    hmokig derr korjus
    Originally posted by mmQ The arrangement of words you come up with reflects your personality.

When you type the word 'and,' it doesn't mean I can look at your word 'and' and see your personality. It the collection and arrangement of words that have a personality, one that needs your name association in order to be recognized.

So in other words, no.

sort of like how if you have 1 human cell it's not a person, but a nigillion human cells and you have a pile of sploo
    Originally posted by just one more mongol to rephrase the question: after poop leaves your body is it still your poop?

is this the same as "if a tree falls and no ones there to hear it" ?

Yes.
    Originally posted by just one more mongol is it too far beyond your mental ability to not say the same ten phrases repeatedly like an autistic child?

You are so retarded.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    your posts make you seem highly schizophrenic, but talking to you outside of the site you only seem moderately schizophrenic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You are so retarded.

have you ever had an interesting thought?
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes.

so does that bring meaning to the term "aura"
    Originally posted by just one more mongol have you ever had an interesting thought?

You're a hardcore faggot.
    Originally posted by just one more mongol so does that bring meaning to the term "aura"

The term aura already has meaning.
Jump to Top