User Controls

Music to play while suiciding yourself

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://unska.com/ukko/miekkataistelu.swf

legit
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

I like suicidal black metal but the intros are always pretty long especially with Thy Light. Give it a listen though.
    Originally posted by Sophie I like suicidal black metal but the intros are always pretty long especially with Thy Light. Give it a listen though.

not bad.
    I don't usually enjoy that genre but that band has something going.
    Personally, I'm a Katy Perry fan.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume not bad.
    I don't usually enjoy that genre but that band has something going.

Yeah it's pretty good (n_n")
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What is suicidal black metal anyway? Songs about suicide or songs to encourage you to suicide or songs to actually suicide to?
    Originally posted by mmQ What is suicidal black metal anyway? Songs about suicide or songs to encourage you to suicide or songs to actually suicide to?

its having a suicidal alien lodged all the way down the stem into the base of your penis,, where the testicools are
    Originally posted by mmQ What is suicidal black metal anyway? Songs about suicide or songs to encourage you to suicide or songs to actually suicide to?

It's the name of a genre of metal. Suicidal Black Metal is just Black Metal, but slower and sad sounding. Usually the high pitched unintelligible screams of agony give it away. But some bands like to combine Post Black with Suicidal Black and then you get a band like Thränenkind. Which is a pretty awesome band actually. I guess Harakiri For The Sky would be post-black/suicidal crossover as well but more on the "post black" side of things.

Lifelover is purely Suicidal Black, bordering on fucking insane. But last i checked "insane" was not a genre. Fun fact, the vocalist for Lifelover actually killed himself via overdose. Lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Interesting. I wonder who coined it 'suicidal black metal' and if bands delve into the genre ever because they want to inspire death, or if it's just a label for, as you sad, sadder black metal. If there's suicide metal methinks there should be suicidal everything.
    I haven't listened to metal, let alone black metal in a long time but from what I remember, anything beyond two tiers of genre names ([3] Melodic [2] Black [1] Metal) was usually just a nonsense adjective meant to make the band that 'coined' it stand out
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i die ever time i goto sleepoutube.com/watch?v=VULBO_pYl18
    Originally posted by aldra I haven't listened to metal, let alone black metal in a long time but from what I remember, anything beyond two tiers of genre names ([3] Melodic [2] Black [1] Metal) was usually just a nonsense adjective meant to make the band that 'coined' it stand out

Eh whatever. In that case why not just put everything under "Metal" and be done with it?
    I dunno, you can if you want to
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra I haven't listened to metal, let alone black metal in a long time but from what I remember, anything beyond two tiers of genre names ([3] Melodic [2] Black [1] Metal) was usually just a nonsense adjective meant to make the band that 'coined' it stand out

Well then I guess you'll think my new genre creation is nonsense- Abstract Guitarless Bluegrass Whispering Cringe Metal.

sorry, you didn't invent cringe metal
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top