User Controls

Ahhh shit nig she be tweekin!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol I also like the part where she starts yelling "citizens arrest!" seems like she needs a big dick up her ass stat to calm her down.

she be tweekin homie!

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    when does the good bit start? i'm fucked if i'm watching all that.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist when does the good bit start? i'm fucked if i'm watching all that.

It doesn't.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Give her a nice fuck, Bill Krozby. She needs it.
    Originally posted by $5 whore Hey man glad to see you unbanned that was done right bullshit. You're a fucking SG warrior "wrong forum" is right, this place doesn't deserve good posters.

The message is clear; Shit posters and shit posting only.

But back to the topic at hand, why are American women so aggressive? It's like they want to be seen as men.

Thanks man. But yeah I don't know are you murican by chance? Last week I was sitting out on the step sippin the last few sips of my brew waiting for the dryer to finish my clothes. And some lady walked out of one of the buildings wearing a nursing uniform and she said "hey, in kind of a sarcastic agressive way" and ask me how I was doing and that her name is blah blah blah i don't remember and I told introduced myself and then she startted telling me how she didn't appreciate me looking into her bedroom window the other night.
    And I was like lol what are you talking about? I;ve never seen you before in my life. And she got in her car and slammed the door shut.
    Let's get this straight, a woman in a nurse outfit walked towards you and say "Hey, in a kind of sarcastic aggressive way." Is that what you're saying?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Let's get this straight, a woman in a nurse outfit walked towards you and say "Hey, in a kind of sarcastic aggressive way." Is that what you're saying?

maybe...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thanks man. But yeah I don't know are you murican by chance? Last week I was sitting out on the step sippin the last few sips of my brew waiting for the dryer to finish my clothes. And some lady walked out of one of the buildings wearing a nursing uniform and she said "hey, in kind of a sarcastic agressive way" and ask me how I was doing and that her name is blah blah blah i don't remember and I told introduced myself and then she startted telling me how she didn't appreciate me looking into her bedroom window the other night.
    And I was like lol what are you talking about? I;ve never seen you before in my life. And she got in her car and slammed the door shut.

Last night I walked to my work because I have a key and it didn't open because the door was really cold and there were people working on the streets and it was 1 a.m. and I was all bundled up with a mask trying aggressively to open the front door, wriggling the key and getting into different stances for leverage purposes, all the while I didn't want to turn around figuring that would look suspicious like I was trying to break into the place, but I could feel all these people watching me with hairy eyes, so I was CONFOUNDED, and I decided to give it one last power try because if I got in I wouldn't have to turn around and look like the guilty motherfucker that just walked up to this restaurant in the middle of the night, fucked with the lock for several minutes, then turned around and left.

It didn't work, and I had to turn around and look like the guilty motherfucker that just walked up to this restaurant in the middle of the night, fucked with the lock for several minutes, then turned around and left.

They went about their business but I could see them all peering at me as I walked away.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thanks man. But yeah I don't know are you murican by chance? Last week I was sitting out on the step sippin the last few sips of my brew waiting for the dryer to finish my clothes. And some lady walked out of one of the buildings wearing a nursing uniform and she said "hey, in kind of a sarcastic agressive way" and ask me how I was doing and that her name is blah blah blah i don't remember and I told introduced myself and then she startted telling me how she didn't appreciate me looking into her bedroom window the other night.

That's fucked Ricky Bobby
    Originally posted by mmQ Last night I walked to my work because I have a key and it didn't open because the door was really cold and there were people working on the streets and it was 1 a.m. and I was all bundled up with a mask trying aggressively to open the front door, wriggling the key and getting into different stances for leverage purposes, all the while I didn't want to turn around figuring that would look suspicious like I was trying to break into the place, but I could feel all these people watching me with hairy eyes, so I was CONFOUNDED, and I decided to give it one last power try because if I got in I wouldn't have to turn around and look like the guilty motherfucker that just walked up to this restaurant in the middle of the night, fucked with the lock for several minutes, then turned around and left.

It didn't work, and I had to turn around and look like the guilty motherfucker that just walked up to this restaurant in the middle of the night, fucked with the lock for several minutes, then turned around and left.

They went about their business but I could see them all peering at me as I walked away.

thats funny a lot of people are presumptuous, but it happens especially if its late at night. I own one of those mask but I've never used it because it doesn't get cold enough to wear one, but yeah it would look even more strange to wear one at night here.
    Originally posted by mmQ Last night I walked to my work because I have a key and it didn't open because the door was really cold and there were people working on the streets and it was 1 a.m. and I was all bundled up with a mask trying aggressively to open the front door, wriggling the key and getting into different stances for leverage purposes, all the while I didn't want to turn around figuring that would look suspicious like I was trying to break into the place, but I could feel all these people watching me with hairy eyes, so I was CONFOUNDED, and I decided to give it one last power try because if I got in I wouldn't have to turn around and look like the guilty motherfucker that just walked up to this restaurant in the middle of the night, fucked with the lock for several minutes, then turned around and left.

Do you truly wear a mask? Are you the man behind the flask?

I'm that nigga

No I'm not. I can't be. I CAN'T BE.
    Originally posted by mashlehash That's fucked Ricky Bobby

I don't get it..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't get it..

Me and my friend always say "that's fucked Ricky Bobby

Tis all
    oh gotcha
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oh gotcha

Originally posted by Bill Krozby oh gotcha

you are a biter and a wanker, cunt
    Originally posted by just one more mongol you are a biter and a wanker, cunt

Thats really rich coming from you, I could easily see you as the crazy kid in school that bit other kids.. I mean didn't even stab a girl with a pencil in class one time?
    Madman African Astronaut
    Fuck you Bill Krozby, this is shit, show me something natural
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats really rich coming from you, I could easily see you as the crazy kid in school that bit other kids.. I mean didn't even stab a girl with a pencil in class one time?

Masturbating in the class room

Smelling jockstraps when he should be at the gym

Showing up high on cough medicine
    Originally posted by Madman Fuck you Bill Krozby, this is shit, show me something natural

Show you my wang
Jump to Top