User Controls

Trolling Reddit

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    So I had an idea the other night. Started a thread in the "singularity" subreddit titled "is the coming technological singularity a threat?" And I have just been dumping exerts from the Unabombers manifesto the entire time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/singularity/comments/7arh8n/is_the_coming_technological_singularity_a_threat/

Just started on the rants against "leftism".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    [–]KhanneaSuntzu 4 points 2 days ago

This is just words.

lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra [–]KhanneaSuntzu 4 points 2 days ago

This is just words.

lol

Yeah haha. One guy is very passionate. He just keeps arguing.
    So up until now, no one has caught on? They're really young and probably never read it. I never read the fucking thing.
    upvoted
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 So up until now, no one has caught on? They're really young and probably never read it. I never read the fucking thing.

There's really only one guy responding now. He suspects I'm trolling but also seems to be fairly passionate about "being right".

I posted some of the "anti-leftist" rants and it seems to really bother him. When I run out of material I'm planning on linking him to this site.
    Reddit is fucking ripe for trolling.
    lol he's going to be legitimately trolled as fuck when he realizes he spent hours debating
    I wonder how many people I converse with on reddit/voat/yt comment sections are actually trolls from other sites I visit
    "I agree with everything you've said. I also think we've lost some of our humanity every time there is technological advancements. Technology hasn't just effected peoples psychology but it has effected our social behavior and not for the better. The next generation will be so conditioned through social engineering that they will accept technology that the past generation would consider unethical/not moral. I'm talking about designer babies, transhumanism, eugenics, uploading our minds to the cloud,etc. Humanity is moving from the real world to the digital world. We can see the shift occurring now: real world assets to digital, sports to video games, Virtual reality,etc. We will see mental illness and suicide rates increase at an exponential rate. Technology is desensitizing us of what it means to be human."
    Tell him it's an experiment to see how long they catch on.. like when Jeff Hunter would test me with his ChatBot

Originally posted by Open Your Mind There's really only one guy responding now. He suspects I'm trolling but also seems to be fairly passionate about "being right".

I posted some of the "anti-leftist" rants and it seems to really bother him. When I run out of material I'm planning on linking him to this site.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Tell him it's an experiment to see how long they catch on.. like when Jeff Hunter would test me with his ChatBot

I'm starting to get bored so next time he replies I'll see if I can post some more from the manifesto one last time, and then at the bottom I'm thinking of mentioning something about a "social experiment", something about &TOTSE and niggasin.space along with a link.
    But I really wish registration was open.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind But I really wish registration was open.

We should be able to generate referral codes or something. Give them to people like scron and sploo and you lose that power.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I never got reddit
    My name gave it away.

"So who is "we" and what do "we" take seriously, other then the Temple of the Screaming Electron?

Hail Eris."
    Final post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/singularity/comments/7arh8n/is_the_coming_technological_singularity_a_threat/dpkfx1w
    dude is pissed lol

it's funny how he has absolutely nothing to go on so he just resorts to somehow trying to associate you with racists, lolz

normies are so fucking dumb
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    My son got over that when he was younger than you, for sure

*my wife's son
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind But I really wish registration was open.

It is.
Jump to Top