User Controls

Astronomy is lame

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used to like astronomy as a kid and would read a lot of books about quasars and dwarf stars and stuff like that. But I'm really reconsidering it now, because when you look at it closely it seems kinda fake.

If you look at all the nasa images from the mars rover in the late 90's, it was obviously computer graphics, but I ate it up with a spork as a kid and believed their lies.

They say the sun is a ball of flaming gas and what not, but how is that possible if "space" is a vaccum... And also they say the sun generates earths heat yet they also say that when we fly out spaceships it gets colder in space... wouldn't it get hotter as you're getting closer to the sun? But then the scientist turn around and say global warming because of climate changes is what causes the heat, they can't stick to one story at all, its deplorable.

Also about quasars, has anyone ever seen one? Nope.

I'm starting to think that things like dinosaurs, aliens, and evolution aren't real and that scientist for the most part haven't proved these outlandish "facts" just like how they say loperamide doesn't cause the blood brain barrier, yet I've gotten high off of it before (it was far from the best high but it happened)

astronomy contradicts it self all the time. If you look at the moon, the moon looks like a perfect circle, but now they are saying earth is more egg shaped than anything. Why would it be different? And I really lost faith in nasa when they for years said pluto was a planet, now they say it isn't, then talk about "planet nibiru" and we still haven't been killed by it much less seen it. It's deplorable.

Scientist also talk about d-wave computers but have no proof that they work the way they say it does. Have you ever seen a d-wave computer? Nope. Its deplorable and insulting to people that have real scientific inquiring minds to just throw tons of bullshit and disinfo at us.

Then these same scientist say there is no god, which is funny considering all the bs they spout, yet I feel god in my heart and always have.
    When you cut yourself and your skin grows back, how do you think that would happen if there wasn't something greater than ourselves in control, when baby is born and cries out trying to grab you crying for attention, how do you think that happened?
    you dumb motherfucker

anyways how much lope did you take to get high

you probably just broke your blood brain barrier by huffing paint on a 2d earth inside the jeditrix
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I think there is a lot you're overlooking

What's a d wave computer?
    I honestly don't know this was like 6 or 7 years ago and I would take varying amounts to ease withdrawals, but on a couple occasions I definitely took enough to nod off. I wouldn't recommend it though, shits bad for your heart.
    Originally posted by just one more mongol you dumb motherfucker

anyways how much lope did you take to get high

you probably just broke your blood brain barrier by huffing paint on a 2d earth inside the jeditrix

I've never huffed any drugs except whippits because I'm not a fag like you.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I think there is a lot you're overlooking

What's a d wave computer?

Evidently they are computers that scientist claim can change the nature of reality, and if that is true that it is possible that astronomy is a farce.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Evidently they are computers that scientist claim can change the nature of reality, and if that is true that it is possible that astronomy is a farce.

Very interesting. Change the nature of reality how?

This has peeked my interest
    Originally posted by mashlehash Very interesting. Change the nature of reality how?

This has peeked my interest

Thats the thing, I've looked into and listened to the seminars and I still haven't completely grasped it... it seems like pseudo-science to me.

check it out on youtube

I'm mean who knows maybe it is real.... but I've personally never seen one and how they work... just scientist talking about them..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Piqued
    Originally posted by mmQ Piqued

peek'd
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    PeeKO
    pingu
    didnt read
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I swear, by the moon and the stars and the sky, I'm going to the gas station to get milk, and I'll be right back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats the thing, I've looked into and listened to the seminars and I still haven't completely grasped it… it seems like pseudo-science to me.

check it out on youtube

I'm mean who knows maybe it is real…. but I've personally never seen one and how they work… just scientist talking about them..

You mean quantum computing right?

The phenomenon of quantum always astounded me.

I'm watching a red talk-similar video
    Originally posted by mashlehash You mean quantum computing right?

The phenomenon of quantum always astounded me.

I'm watching a red talk-similar video

yup, its interesting, I just don't know if they are real though
    ^i don't get it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yup, its interesting, I just don't know if they are real though

It's very interesting, I'm watching a video. It's a real IF game.

Quit shit posting sploo
    Originally posted by mashlehash It's very interesting, I'm watching a video. It's a real IF game.

Quit shit posting sploo

post the link of the vid
Jump to Top