User Controls

im relapsing on bundy

but only 225mg and sincel im phat itll only be the 1th platooouuul

also im drinking a four loko and moking sa rozaz
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Experiments conducted (at odd times beginning July 1916 e.v.) on my own person, have convinced me that the particular technical administration of Ethyl Oxide in combination with certain mental exercises enables the experimenter to ascertain;

The value of the relation of a given thought or faculty with the sum of his mental characteristics.
    The final opinion of the experimenter on any given subject (In the popular phrase, "what is at the bottom of the flask".)
    While of course complete unconsciousness has often been reached (in surgical operations etc.) it has never been ascertained what occurs in this state (of anesthesia induced by Ether) to the normal healthy individual when he has trained himself to hold a thought through a period of unconsciousness so that there is complete identity between the last thought before losing, & the first after regaining, consciousness.

It suggests itself that knowledge on this point might throw light upon;

a. The psychology of dying

b. The post mortem consciousness, assuming that after bodily death, the individual "awakes" to another form of life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I don't know that I'd be comfortable admitting that my drug of choice could be purchased for literally a dollar.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hows it goin i hope ur doin alrite
    You make fun of people for being addicted to nicotine, but then you get addicted to bundy? Fucking lol.
    i did 4th plateau and sigma doses of bundy every day for like 6 months which made my IV heroin addict roommate in the sober house go "WTF!!!!!!!!" even though to me it's just a normal good day in da hood
    No wonder you're so retarded.
    you are a p-zombie
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hwo was it
    I wish I could enjoy dextromethorphan again. I used to think it was the greatest thing ever when I was 14
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I wish I could enjoy dextromethorphan again. I used to think it was the greatest thing ever when I was 14

That's the thing. Only someone immature and lame enough to get addicted to such a shit buzz could only be 14.
    Originally posted by RestStop That's the thing. Only someone immature and lame enough to get addicted to such a shit buzz could only be 14.

it makes me hallucinate
    Originally posted by RestStop That's the thing. Only someone immature and lame enough to get addicted to such a shit buzz could only be 14.

Except for those who abuse it so much their mentality becomes stuck in that of a 14 year old's, and they enjoy bundy forever.
Jump to Top