User Controls

Another Saturday..

*wipes car down*
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat *wipes car down*

You ain't doin shit
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Studying for the next section of this fuckass test before I head in at 5. Weekends are meaningless. >_<
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery >_<

aut
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Studying for the next section of this fuckass test before I head in at 5. Weekends are meaningless. >_<

What kind of test?
    Originally posted by mashlehash You ain't doin shit

You never do shit..
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Studying for the next section of this fuckass test before I head in at 5. Weekends are meaningless. >_<

I came up off that. Fuck working weekends
    Originally posted by mashlehash What kind of test?

Menu test. Different section each day for 8 days. Fourth day today.
    Have you been acing it?
    I barely passed the second day and the manager kinda helped me out what I was missing. Yesterday's was pretty easy. Today's is pretty easy. The next couple are a bit difficult and I won't have as much time to study, but I should make it. It's not multiple choice at all. It's just like, describe this item, and you gotta remember all the fucking ingredients. Shit is brutal.
    Especially because it's like a 20-page menu.
    lol retard
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat You never do shit..

I talk to you. You're a shit head, therefore I'm doing shit.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I barely passed the second day and the manager kinda helped me out what I was missing. Yesterday's was pretty easy. Today's is pretty easy. The next couple are a bit difficult and I won't have as much time to study, but I should make it. It's not multiple choice at all. It's just like, describe this item, and you gotta remember all the fucking ingredients. Shit is brutal.

You should spend your first check on roxies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm gonna save up to pay off the old tickets from FL that are keeping me from getting a license. Then get my license and a vehicle. It'll make shit soooo much easier.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    just sittin
    RestStop Space Nigga
    My cousin Wick Sweat he din do nuffin'.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I barely passed the second day and the manager kinda helped me out what I was missing. Yesterday's was pretty easy. Today's is pretty easy. The next couple are a bit difficult and I won't have as much time to study, but I should make it. It's not multiple choice at all. It's just like, describe this item, and you gotta remember all the fucking ingredients. Shit is brutal.

why the fuck don't you just cheat?
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick why the fuck don't you just cheat?

I mean I took pictures in case I need to and get the chance, but the managers wander around a bit while I sit at the bar and take it, and the employees are all around and I dunno who snitches. The chick who usually trains me said she just used pics on her phone, though. But I can't expo very well if I don't know which food is which.
Jump to Top