I'm making a new nonverbal intelligence test, need beta testers for some items

this is a good hobby

just submit your answers here its all multiple choice so far

zimmy!
    click on the pic to zoom in
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    :o
    bump

u niggaz scared of a little pussle boiiii?
    Pussle
    bling bling Dark Matter
    that thing under a 52
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Seven.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm an beta so your test can suck my dick, but the answer to the last one is jedis control the media.
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm an beta so your test can suck my dick, but the answer to the last one is jedis control the media.

hey you figured it out
    CHERIOLIOLOIOLIOS ~~
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    The only beta tester is you.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery The only beta tester is you.

youre dumb as shit and i made you insecure about your ugli so you shaved off your being
    LSD is way more attractive than you sploo. Maybe if you lost some fucking weight you could compete.
    im like the best looking person on this site

you are brown

being slightly overweight is my achilles heel currently, though it goes away as soon as i stop taking 7 sleeping drugs a day

i weigh 215 and haven't showered in 6 days and i'm still better looking than uuuuuuuu!

yasssssss fam, slayyyyyy
    and my jej quotient is 154

my genes are just fucking excellent
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol, sploo, you're one obese motherfucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah i smoke weed on remeron what do you expect
    You're fatter than I thought lol. Christ. Lose some weight dude. You look like a potato. I weigh 172 at 5'11 and I still want to lose some weight.

What do you eat on average and how much of it do you eat? How often do you eat? You gained like 30-40lbs in the last few years I feel like.
    not last few years, like 5 months, meds tend to do that and it doesnt really bother me. at least im not a nigger tbq sam
Jump to Top