User Controls

do you ever see a young obese black girl wearing an emoji movie backpack

and think "bring back slavery"
    OP is obese.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    nope

Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 OP is obese.

bmi 27 boii

at least i'm not a mutated potato spic aspie with below average intelligence
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Yeah.
    Originally posted by just one more mongol bmi 27 boii

at least i'm not a mutated potato spic aspie with below average intelligence

Yeah, but people like me.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Yeah, but people like me.

no one likes you

even on these websites "shut the fuck up §m£ÂgØL" was everyone's catchphrase for years
    It speaks volumes that your mind cannot get out of this community. Because these are the only people who MIGHT like you, but you don't even have that.
    says the guy who lost his virginity to an autistic woman on the other side of the country
    Yeah... a woman who fell in love with me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Yeah… a woman who fell in love with me.

ZING!

because she has a mental disability

can you imagine someone without a mental disability ever being attracted to you?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

come on now

this is nothing to take pride in - how many people from this website alone has she latched on to?

not to mention the bizarre 'battered wife'/stockholm syndrome mechanic she had with her husband/fiance/whatever it was
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra come on now

this is nothing to take pride in - how many people from this website alone has she latched on to?

not to mention the bizarre 'battered wife'/stockholm syndrome mechanic she had with her husband/fiance/whatever it was

I honestly and full heartedly hope every one of you find peace and happiness at least some point in your lives. Except Sploo. Fuck Sploo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that actually wasn't meant to rip on anyone; I kind of like Hydro - she's just got a lot of problems.
    Originally posted by RestStop I honestly and full heartedly hope every one of you find peace and happiness at least some point in your lives. Except Sploo. Fuck Sploo.

But Y u mad
    Slavery would kick ass. It's basically free sex + free workers. There's nothing not to like.

How could anyone be against slavery who isn't totally brainwashed?
    this fred is pretty pointless without pic of said young obese black girl wearing emoji movie backpack.

my guess is she only actually exists in sploo's fucktarded autistic -170 iq imagination.

Originally posted by just one more mongol because she has a mental disability

can you imagine someone without a mental disability ever being attracted to you?

-Guy who tried to stab his parents. You're basically a psychopathic toddler
Jump to Top