User Controls

What if u give drugs to a retarded person

LSD

Jueed

Mushrooms

Meth

Crack (super retard strength?)
    what if you like something with something look im synthesizing hypothetical olios!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Then you're automatically in Al-Queda.
    I'm retarded and give myself drugs all the time. In my personal experience it provides temporary clarity and/or relief followed by crushing realization that it's making everything worse due to your inferior and defective brain.
    I remember there was this one guy on reddit who was blind that took LSD. He said he started feeling a lot of textures. I've also seen reports of people being fed LSD as a child and all they remember is confusion, and kids are basically retards sooo.

Other drugs like weed and crack would probably be the same as they are to us. Psychedelics have a little more wiggle room.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know but watching 60-80 IQ individuals locked in a room high as fuck on different drugs is appealing to me. Especially if I was present and could fuck with them however I saw fit.
    i hang out with 60-80iq people regularly when i buy krojus
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by just one more mongol i hang out with 60-80iq people regularly when i buy krojus

Have you ever had a glass shard fly into your eye from trying to deconstruct a lightbulb?
    all the time thats why i always carry a backup pair of oys
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's very wEYES of you.
    eye see [.] [.]
    HTS highlight reel
    Flowers for Algerscron
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The Elephant M(scr)a(w)n
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Rain Scron
    Originally posted by aldra Rain Scron

you were born without the ability to laugh

your lack of lungs disgusts me
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    detachable lungs
    Iron lung
    Cunnilungus
Jump to Top