User Controls

What I did on Halloween

Took girlfriend to Botanical Garden in Berkeley. great place for hiking around

took some photos

Cactus in Berkeley

Butterfly on plant, Berkeley

Staight Tree, Bridge

Sun Walk Bridge

Walk Bridge 2 Shade and Light

Front Focal with slight blur on tree

more cacti in background with focus on red rock

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    where did u dump her body ???
    Same place where I will dump yours.

Originally posted by benny vader where did u dump her body ???
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Thats rad, we have a botanical garden in austin but it doesn't look as nice but next to it we have "barton springs" which is really pretty.

I've gone on a couple of dates to the botanical gardens.

But whats really cool here is hamitlon pool

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Same place where I will dump yours.

do you dismember the body first or do you bury it whole ???
    Pretty cool, Bill Krozby. I like the Japanese Garden (San Francisco has a Japanese Tea Garden in it's Botanical Garden or near by.. in Golden Gate park) and I like the Austin Skyline in the background. most of the stuff I saw look a lot like the one in the berkeley Hills. except in Berkeley Hills.. there isn't much of a water source, so it's drying up right now. they do have a stream, and there was a faucet hose nearby. but years of drout kind of damaged some species.. unlike San Francisco which gets fog so much, it doesn't need much watering.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats rad, we have a botanical garden in austin but it doesn't look as nice but next to it we have "barton springs" which is really pretty.

I've gone on a couple of dates to the botanical gardens.

But whats really cool here is hamitlon pool
    I roll it up like a joint in palm leaves and then duct tape you to a tree at the Oakland Zoo to bait in the Spider Monkeys so I can throw rocks at them like they said I did in the 70s.

Best score.. 6 kills with one large stone! only injured the other 6. but I got a pair of alliGAYtor shoes out of it.

Originally posted by benny vader do you dismember the body first or do you bury it whole ???
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nice pics bro. We should have more picture threads like this.
    Thanks. We should. Wait, do we?

can this be a sticky SG photos lol

Originally posted by RestStop Nice pics bro. We should have more picture threads like this.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Lucky person to get to have a girlfriend. I bet you also have family and friends...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Lucky person to get to have a girlfriend. I bet you also have family and friends…

Just look for the single chicks with a glaring flaw. They'll be your girlfriend just for making them feel valued.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Lucky person to get to have a girlfriend. I bet you also have family and friends…

Buy and wear a Richard Millie everywhere you go. Get's they panties wet every time fam.
    Best place to meet women is at a hobby WorkShop or Workshop of some other program.

Go to a day class for learning to cook. a beginers course. that way you can meet some lady (or whatever if you're a gay)

Go to a workshop on how to make pottery. same thing

The best one I found (by chance.. wasn't looking) is an Acting Class. They often team people up to do reads and when you're teamed up with someone you like you become like family and there sometimes is a lot of sillyness and teasing .. I wasn't that way really.. but most guys and women were. I just ended up being with this lady because she tried to Shakabuku me into Buddhism.
    BTW Im not a Buddhist. it's not for me. But my Presbyterian friends adopted her groups Mantra (not her group but her sect from decades back before I met her) for fellowship. because it focus on the same concept of growing into something from the muck of life.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Best place to meet women is at a hobby WorkShop or Workshop of some other program.

best place to meet women is in womens restroom.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by benny vader best place to meet women is in womens restroom.

You must be Quagmire. nice to meet you

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    - interfered with trick-or-treaters
    I hope you were looking at Moms tops and not exploiting the childrens coming to your house like Sophia would probably do.. DIH Pedos
    Originally posted by aldra - interfered with trick-or-treaters
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    halloween isn't really a thing here in australia but it's been picking up for the last 5 years or so. I think there were a couple of kids in the building going door to door but we didn't get any.

either that or I just didn't hear them because I was asleep at the time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top