User Controls

Found a job

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Feels good to finally have something to do. Applied for a job at a toys r us, graveyard shift doing inventory and stocking items, graveyard shift so I dont have to deal with people. I got a call back and I got an interview set up so apparently the fact that I dropped out of highschool and had no references on my resume doesn't matter

But one problem, I got really noticable tremors, like head shaking and when I walk its like a parkinsonroy, started recently because of ether. Do you think that would influence their decision on whether or not to hire me? Like if they think im a meth head

ehh I could just say I got a disibility and if they dont hire me I can sue for descriminitit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why don't u just stop huffing ether lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic why don't u just stop huffing ether lol

I did stop. i did it like 4 times in the past 2 months and it was literally like 4 inhalations from the rag, was having a panic attack had no benzos or booze so I did slight ether
    well i mean i stopped binging and i havent done it since 2 weeks ago
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i was fired from toys r us when allegations start flying.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dissociator Feels good to finally have something to do. Applied for a job at a toys r us, graveyard shift doing inventory and stocking items, graveyard shift so I dont have to deal with people. I got a call back and I got an interview set up so apparently the fact that I dropped out of highschool and had no references on my resume doesn't matter

But one problem, I got really noticable tremors, like head shaking and when I walk its like a parkinsonroy, started recently because of ether. Do you think that would influence their decision on whether or not to hire me? Like if they think im a meth head

ehh I could just say I got a disibility and if they dont hire me I can sue for descriminitit

just say you have tremors from taking your anti-psychotics... way better than having tremors from alcohol withdrawal and collapsing on the floor from a seizure like I did at the tax office summer 2016. That was terrible.

Man If I had a better criminal record I would totally get a stocking job, I applied at walmart to be a stocker and they said I got the job just gotta do a drug test and pass a background check, passed the drug test but the background check wouldn't come thru just yet hey said so they told me I can keep calling and checking, I did periodically over the course of 3 years until they banned me from calling any store in texas so I ent up calling new mexico walmart and they got the texas store to finally call me back.

background checks can be a bitch, I used to work at dominos years ago as a driver after being convicted of a dwi, I went and applied at the one down the street as a manager, It would be convinent and easy and I was like fuck it. Went thru the whole process and it came back that I was un-hirable. I work at a local pizza shop thats pretty nice and has a bar but I need something else or just a better job, like a trade or something.

Weird thing about the dominos job, the slampig that I made do my paper work because I was krunk and already filled it out a few days earlier but they lost it in the system, literally went to the bathroom and text me what I thought of her and that she gets off at 8:30.

I'm going to text her now and ask for a pizza. Roshambo maybe you should try getting a state job, eventually so you can get benefits, work for 30 years then retire. I used to work at a mental hospital down the street from me when I was 18 but I totally fucked that up. I should of stuck with it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol you've huffed ether? I've never done that before.. is it cool?
    I never huffed anything except whippits and abuterol inhaler.
    tell them you have an extremely low IQ
    Originally posted by just one more mongol tell them you have an extremely low IQ

It must be a hollow existence to base your entire worth on a number that means literally nothing at all in the real world
    Must be something people with small dicks do
    you have the brain of a 10 year old who huffed too much
    Originally posted by just one more mongol you have the brain of a 10 year old who huffed too much

You have the social skills of a bundy addict
    you have the delusions of someone who got murked with a cup
    HTS highlight reel
    Boys, boys... stop bickering. You're both sad little retards.
    didn't you have to get a marker surgically removed from your asshole
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by just one more mongol didn't you have to get a marker surgically removed from your asshole

And I turned it into a memorable thread that was more successful than either of you will ever be.~
    bundy
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by greenplastic why don't u just stop huffing ether lol

He doesn't huff ether. He huffs starter fluid.
    Originally posted by Dissociator I did stop. i did it like 4 times in the past 2 months and it was literally like 4 inhalations from the rag, was having a panic attack had no benzos or booze so I did slight ether

Unironically sorry to hear that. Anxiety is the worst. People with anxiety should get decent treatment, instead of being fucked off by the medical profession as seeking benzos. If you are seeking benzos, then chances are you need them.

Tell them it's something you were born with, and it won't affect your work in any way. Or tell them it's early stage Multiple Sclerosis, but won't affect your work in any way. Something like that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, just don't tell them it's from huffing starter fluid, lol.

if they like you (ie. work ethic, stuff like that) it shouldn't matter, at worst you may not be allowed to use a forklift or other machinery for safety reasons.
Jump to Top