User Controls

Has anyone in zoklet history actually killed themselves?

As stated
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    a few

ytter man comes to mind
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra a few

ytter man comes to mind
    dont eat ... dont bite ...
    dont swallow the bait ...

throw it out .... throw it outt !!

badd dogg.
    What's the story behind ytter man?
    Originally posted by benny vader dont eat … dont bite …
    dont swallow the bait …

throw it out …. throw it outt !!

badd dogg.

Not all my threads are bait threads. This is just a regular suicide thread
    Pinback did.
    OP should kill himself.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Not that I know of. But semi-related, my neighbor was being really obnoxious and kept asking me to take him to the pawn shop on riverside to pawn his tv so he could buy some heroin. And I told him "dude I just woke up, its sunday morning and I just want to chill and have some coffee" and he tried convincing me to come have coffee at his place and then take him to the pawn shop.

I told him no and hung up on him. About half an hour later he's knocking at my door and hes looks like shit, all sweaty and gooey eyed smoking a cig and I he says "hey whatcha doing man?" so I close the door and go back to my room.

I text him "you need to cool it bud."

The next day I am coming back from the store and as I'm walking up the stairs I see his gf (or whatever she is to him) and I don't say anything to her because she's weird and I see him and I sarcastically ask him if he's doing alright, and he's all smoking a cig and shivering.

He says something like "same as always man." anyways several hours pass and I go to get some brews and I see him and he's all bright eyed and bush tailed because I'm assuming his chicken took him to pawn his tv so he could score. And he ask if he could come to my place and drink his brew with me.

We are just chilling talking and he starts ranting about how he wishes he was gay and how he's going to kill himself and I just assume he's tipsy and talking out of his ass because he's an edgrlord/gaylord. And I just tell him "nah man don't do that bromo" And he kept saying "im going to"

I finish my brew and tell him he's got to go because I'm going to clean my place (plus he smelt bad) He starts jokingly calling me a fag and how he wants to chill. But I still kick him out. I lock the door and I notice 2 of the gas burners on my stove are on. No flame, just the gas, and I'm like wtf? I think he did it when I let him in and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. About 15 minutes later he's knocking at my door while I'm washing dishes and he starts saying how our new neighbor plays guitar and we should go chill with him.

And I tell him I'm busy man. And he still keeps talking so I slam the door on him and he still keeps knocking on my door, but I don't answer.

But anyways its been like almost 2 weeks and haven't heard him in his apartment, he hasn't answered my text, haven't seen him or his gf, and I went to his place to check on him (despite him being a druggy and annoying we still have a lot in common) and he's just not around.

I honestly think he did kill himself.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've masturbated several times but suicide seems kind of lame unless you have a really good reason for it, like you're disabled or terminally ill or something.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Terrible question. Almost everyone on Zoklet has killed themselves at least a couple of times.
    I'll kill you
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    viper
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I die a little inside every time I visit here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut What's the story behind ytter man?

Stole mums car blew head off with shotgun when cops caught up to him.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Stole mums car blew head off with shotgun when cops caught up to him.

Now that's what I'm talkin bout. You got an article of it?
    Copy pasta from http://webhealing.com/forums/index.php?topic=5884.0

ytters-mom

ytter-man my world
    View Profile ytter-man Jake Norman Hunsbedt

Re: new to site dealing with loss of my son
    « Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 07:29:03 PM »
    this most of what i had in the paper. i am waiting for spring/summer i will go to Canada to spread his ashes. this is where he was born and his Dads family is. i find when i write here i cry which is a good thing cause i dont cry much.

Ytter-man, my son took his life on Oct 31, 2009
    This not my sons name but any one who knew him on-line knew him by this name. As does most of the family.

He loved trains, from the time he was old enough to walk when a train went past his Grandmothers house he would go to the window to watch. He was a active member at Ribbon & Rails model railroad club. He also had a train layout in the basement, and had started a second smaller layout.
    He also liked to go with his father in the logging truck. He was 4 years old when we moved to Sidney.

He spent many Sunday afternoons taking train pictures and hours of train video on his computer.
    His biggest thrill was when he went to Havre to see the Daylight Special #4449 (a steam train) come through. He felt all trains should be steam.
    His other love was music he had a wide variety of music on his computer. Everything from rock to classic to country. he worked for a short time as a DJ on a radio station till he was replaced by a computer set up. He told me once it was the best job he ever had.
    He also liked to read as with his music his reading material was wide ranging. He was willing to discuss anything and had a an opinion on most everything.

He left us to soon and will be missed by many
    Thats all I could find from a quick google search.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    woa spooky tomorrow its profesized he will return
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Kamikaze pimp, but I'm pretty sure it was unintentional.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    http://www.sidneyherald.com/obituaries/jake-hunsbedt/article_7219bb86-6c66-50c6-83da-63235892aa4e.html
Jump to Top