User Controls

where's everything

Industrial Houston
    i haven't been on any totse fork, since rdfrn, in like, 2014, where're all the groups and articles
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Articles are so 1999.
    Industrial Houston
    doesn't sound like a bad thing
    doesn't sound like a bad thing

What are your interests Industrial?
    Everything Is Here http://niggasin.space/forum/spurious-generalities/77031-objective-proof-i-am-a-god-or-a-demigod-discuss-prove-me-wrong
    Industrial Houston
    What are your interests Industrial?

i'm trying to build a hovercraft
    i'm trying to build a hovercraft

Should be easy enough.
    just put huge positively charged magnets on the bottom of your kraft and on the top of the water
    just put huge positively charged magnets on the bottom of your kraft and on the top of the water

Industrial Houston
    yo anyone know why i can't make new threads anymore
    says to talk to the admins, don't know who they are
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

the magnet didn't fit
    Don't let your parents find you on here
    The rare pepe really completes the image.
    Needs more triangles
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    yo anyone know why i can't make new threads anymore
    says to talk to the admins, don't know who they are

The admins are Lanny and you're experiencing a problem that comes and goes. You won't be able to make a new thread and wont be able to view your PMs, but you can still post replies to threads. Also I have noticed that I only have one Thanks Received(not that I really care about the Thanks system) but I know that I have more than that and can see them within my profile. Hopefully Lanny fixes these or at least lets some help him out.
    Gotta pay to play $$ BTC
    Industrial Houston
    The admins are Lanny and you're experiencing a problem that comes and goes. You won't be able to make a new thread and wont be able to view your PMs, but you can still post replies to threads. Also I have noticed that I only have one Thanks Received(not that I really care about the Thanks system) but I know that I have more than that and can see them within my profile. Hopefully Lanny fixes these or at least lets some help him out.

alright... thanks man
Jump to Top